Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Biden’s speech at Pullman Yards, Atlanta failed to draw much of a crowd, as just a handful of people were seen waiting outside the event venue. Newsmax correspondent Addison Smith shared pictures of the sparsely filled room and reported that the entire outside viewing area was empty.
In one photo, less than 10 people could be seen waiting in line.

Don't expect to hear this on mainstream news.

• Winner
Reactions: Vambram

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,253.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I am positive that the liberal news sources will not report this story accurately at all.

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
One guy shouts off at a little event. I should hope not.

As for the "genocide" policy, do you think Biden should take a harder line against Israel's war tactics?

Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
One guy shouts off at a little event. I should hope not.

As for the "genocide" policy, do you think Biden should take a harder line against Israel's war tactics?
Joe has no business telling any country how to rescue their own citizens. As the president, Joe is required by the Hostage Act to seek the release of the Americans held hostage. What has he done?

Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Joe has no business telling any country how to rescue their own citizens. As the president, Joe is required by the Hostage Act to seek the release of the Americans held hostage. What has he done?
So you think the protester was totally wrong to harangue Biden the way he did?

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I mean it really does sounds like you think the protester has no business haranguing pres Biden about "genocide", as the conduct of the war should be up to Israel entirely,

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, Brainwashed people protest against Biden. I would think Conservative Christians would be on Biden side on this issue.
Well no, it's not just brainwashed people. This particular issue, genocide, upsets a lot of people and Biden is seen as condoning it as he could put a stop to it if that were important to him and his policies. Daily clips of a trapped people being shot, starved and beaten can trigger PTSD for those who have lived in dire war conditions.

Labels tend to be inaccurate but I don't know what to make of "Conservative Christians" - they're a varied lot.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟215,088.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Well no, it's not just brainwashed people. This particular issue, genocide, upsets a lot of people and Biden is seen as condoning it as he could put a stop to it if that were important to him and his policies. Daily clips of a trapped people being shot, starved and beaten can trigger PTSD for those who have lived in dire war conditions.

Labels tend to be inaccurate but I don't know what to make of "Conservative Christians" - they're a varied lot.
Joe could offer aid to free those hostages.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)