Aug 18, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
✟2,312.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Hi all,

My heart is very burdened after I read a story about a mother's boyfriend killing a small girl of 3 years and 9 months old. After that, both of them (mother and the mother's boyfriend) chopped the girl into pieces and burnt her. Later, scatterred her remains in four different places.

I believe there are still many children and infants out there who may be exposed to such threats. I would like to ask all of you to pray for the protection of these children and that God will intervene the future murderes mind so that they would not do such a thing. No one can stop all these from happening.

Concetta

Veteran
Jun 2, 2007
USA
✟10,818.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This.. is horrifying, shocking, ... there are no appropriate words. Please know that this type of situation is added to my prayers.

Hearing things like this make me run into the family room and watch my little boys for a few moments, ... just thankfully enjoy their beings... then just hug them.

Upvote 0

PearlsofWisdom

Let Your Glory Come!
Oct 22, 2006
Pahrump, Nevada
✟148,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Lord Jesus, praying for the protection of Your dearly beloved children, may the mothers and fathers turn their hearts to their children, be good unto them, and raise them as You so desire. May the children in the world be blessed and step into their destiny through You, Amen.

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Almighty Father, surround Your Children. Let these innocent children no longer be harmed by the hand of man. Father, children are a blessing, a gift of Love. Watch over these little ones. Let Your Hand be upon them, wrapping them in a shadow of protection. In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ i Pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

TeAroha

Jesus... The Name Above All
Jun 27, 2007
in the city
✟11,198.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Our Father in heaven,
Let your protection fall upon your children who are in need..
Take them under your wing, hold them in your hands... Come inbetween any harm that may come of them.
Thank you O Lord, who hears our cries, who answerers our prayer...
Love them, protect them..
In Jesus name
Amen

Upvote 0

baruch4

Jun 20, 2007
✟19,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0