✟20,492.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
To the church triumphant..

"There is joy in opening the seal. The first seal is slowly opening. Announce to the world that the lady in the white dress is coming. Her bowl is full."

Rev 21:17 - Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Ephesus...where is it now?

My dear sister,
I cannot tell you "how much this word" means to me! I have heard this before and your words just quickened my heart! That was one awesome word sis! Wow, I am just jumping for joy!

There is sooo much attached to what you wrote that I have seen in visions...there wouldn't be enough room on one thread to tell you all that HE showed me about the lady in white with the full bowl! :clap: :clap: :clap: And, I am just....STUNNED! This is confirmation of things revealed to me 33...yes...33 years ago...does that "number ring a bell"? :swoon:

Upvote 0

mrguitar

Senior Veteran
Feb 20, 2007
United States
✟15,853.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
My dear sister,
I cannot tell you "how much this word" means to me! I have heard this before and your words just quickened my heart! That was one awesome word sis! Wow, I am just jumping for joy!

There is sooo much attached to what you wrote that I have seen in visions...there wouldn't be enough room on one thread to tell you all that HE showed me about the lady in white with the full bowl! :clap: :clap: :clap: And, I am just....STUNNED! This is confirmation of things revealed to me 33...yes...33 years ago...does that "number ring a bell"? :swoon:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*That little bit of praise and excitement was not about the age.... ^_^

Upvote 0

mrguitar

Senior Veteran
Feb 20, 2007
United States
✟15,853.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
"CRUMB!"

Just a crumb off of the MASTER'S TABLE can CAST OUT DEMONS!!! Just a crumb can heal the sick. Just a crumb can SAVE the entire population of the world! Just a crumb can heal your family. Just a crumb can...HALLEUJAH JESUS!!! Just a crumb can raise someone from the dead!!!!

GLORY, GLORY, GLORY!!!!!

All you gotta do is grab that little crumb. Just the smallest crumb off the table!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hannahfievel

He has known me since the womb, amen.
Apr 24, 2007
maryland
✟20,492.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Lord I pray this goes through for the third time, amen.

This is what came to my mind when I read about the woman in white with the full bowl and something I just had talked with a friend of mine about.

In Zechariah 5:9 it reads:

Then I raised my eyes and looked, and there were two women, coming with the wind in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork, and they lifted up the basket between earth and heaven.
10:So I said to the angel who talked "Where are they carrying the basket?"
11:And he said to me, "To build a house for it in the land of Shinar; when it is ready, the basket will be set there on its base.

Now, that probably doesn't make a whole lot of sense...UNLESS...you read some info from this site:

www.GraceThruFaith.com

There the person through the word...has been doing a study in Ezekiel about the land of Shinar and the "third temple" being built there! It is amazing how I see these things all going hand and hand! I am praying that this time the enemy who apparently didn't want anyone to read this...I kept on in Faith believing there is something of HIS that needs to be discussed...or it wouldn't have taken me three different tries to get this to you! Amen...Go Lord! :amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hannahfievel

He has known me since the womb, amen.
Apr 24, 2007
maryland
✟20,492.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*That little bit of praise and excitement was not about the age.... ^_^

No, it really isn't about age mrg...it had to do with it took 33 years for confimation on a word...and our Lord was crucified when He was 33 years old. I just figure 33 years must be the age "of adulthood" and perfection since HE was 33 when He left here for heaven!

And...I agree with Whooooooo Hoooooo!!! It took forever for me to "see" what HE was trying to get through to my thick head! First thing He taught me...was "everything has to do with and is all about HIM"...everything! Amen! Even the enemy's evil tricks...don't work on God, He just turns them around and uses all the junk for HIS good purpose! :clap:

Upvote 0

mrguitar

Senior Veteran
Feb 20, 2007
United States
✟15,853.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
No, it really isn't about age mrg...it had to do with it took 33 years for confimation on a word...and our Lord was crucified when He was 33 years old. I just figure 33 years must be the age "of adulthood" and perfection since HE was 33 when He left here for heaven!

And...I agree with Whooooooo Hoooooo!!! It took forever for me to "see" what HE was trying to get through to my thick head! First thing He taught me...was "everything has to do with and is all about HIM"...everything! Amen! Even the enemy's evil tricks...don't work on God, He just turns them around and uses all the junk for HIS good purpose! :clap:

^_^ I, for some reason, thought you were referring to your age. LOL...My bad. Yeah today's been really slow. LOL...Apparently. hahahahaha. My bad, my bad. Sorry 'bout that!!!!!

Woah...anyway...

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!

Upvote 0

mrguitar

Senior Veteran
Feb 20, 2007
United States
✟15,853.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Lord, fill us up. Hold us in Your Holy hand. Wrap Your arms around us so we can feel the warmth and the security. Wisper in our ears so we can hear You. Let our eyes be open and let them see ALL of Your Glory. All our help comes from You. Thank you Jesus!!!!! You are the way Lord!!! You are the One!!! You are the Life!!! You are everything Lord!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!! I love you Jesus!!!! My heart is overflowing with Love for and from You!!!! Whenever I'm down, You pick me up. Whenever I'm sick, You heal me and pick me up to my feat. When I sin, I repent and You forgive me and pick me back up. HALLELUJAH!!! When I'm going through troubles and pain You are right there holding my hand and You squeeze it so I NEVER forget You are with me. GLORY!!!! There's a FIRE in me that You have given me. THANK YOU LORD!!!!! All my worship is for YOU!!!!! All my praise is only for YOU!!!!!!!

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO GLORY!!!!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.