United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
http://www.tallahassee.com/mld/tallahassee/living/religion/10761512.htm

This movement reminds me of the Christian religion I belonged to in the 1980s, before it merged with the Republican party and lost its way.

"Wallis and his associates want to expand the discussion of moral values from the Christian Right's focus on abortion and gay marriage to include a biblical concern for poverty, care of the natural environment and opposition to unjust war. They speak of a "consistent ethic of life." It's a moral view akin to the late Cardinal Joseph Bernardin's "seamless garment of life," a metaphor and concept that links all life issues, including abortion, euthanasia and the death penalty."

Harpuia

Oldie... very very oldie...
Nov 9, 2004
Undisclosed
✟27,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
The only problem is, I did not enjoy Kerry as a person at all. You could tell that he was lying through his teeth. Even my little sister could tell.

However, we didn't have a real "right" or "wrong" this election. We only voted for who we thought would help us out in the near future.

Oh yeah, and any of the third-party candidates (Badnarik, Nader, and Peroutka in particular) who believed their candidate was standing on the complete just side this election, were only fooling themselves.

Upvote 0