Prophecy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scriptures say that we are given the gift of prophecy for uplifting the church..yet most all prophecy I hear is someone wanting someone to burn. And how bad things are going to get for all those who don't accept Jesus. That to me does nothing to uplift anyone, if anything it makes it hard to believe in such a God.

I see something badly needed here...I would like for people to tell others something uplifting that they see that will soon come to be.

I will be the first to do what I ask others to do:

I see GOOD things coming...taking Pauls words as...first physical..then spiritual..then looking at the fall of Jerusalem, I see that all evil will be leveled. Not by physical war ... but spiritual.

I see Fire coming down from heaven...not physical ... but spiritual and not on those who don't know Him but on His house. Him baptizing His in fire to purify them.

I see that the plagues of hunger are over as He feeds us Spiritual foods.

Best of all, I see Him working through us to bring Mercy instead of Judgement on all children.

Malachi 4:<SUP>6</SUP>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

I see Him turning our hearts rather than smiting the earth with a curse.

Now your :idea: if you would :clap:&nbsp;

lared

May 27, 2002
Visit site
✟1,291.00
I see world conditions continuing to deteriorate.

I see the global preaching work (Matthew 24:14) continuing. Over a billion hours recorded in 235 lands last year.

I see Jesus Christ as king of God's kingdom intervening in earthly affairs.
Abyssing Satan, destroying all wicked people and their human governments, but protecting and preserving all righteous people just as in Noah's day.

I see the earth transformed into a global paradise.....all mankind at peace with each other and the animals.

I see the resurrection of millions, maybe billions of individuals to be reunited with loved ones and educated in the ways of God and righteousness.

I see that the Lord's prayer will finally be answered:
Thy will be done on earth, as it is done in heaven.

Finally, after a grand detour due to Adam and Eve's sin, God's everlasting purpose for mankind will be achieved.

I see everlasting life on a paradise earth. (Psalm 37:29)

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I see the Church ever expanding as it is destined to.

There are more Christians today than there were yesterday, and there will be more tomorrow than there are today.

Such is the unbroken history of the Church (Christ's very body on earth) as well as it's unbreakable future.

"Unto Him be Glory in the Church through Christ Jesus, throughout ALL ages, world without end amen" (Eph 3:21)

Upvote 0
I'm no prophet to my knowledge but I will say these things.

People who talk about the fire and wrath of God are probably not prophecying. The bible already explains the second coming of Christ, the rapture, etc. Prophecy, for the body, as I have experienced has almost always been to an intimate church group or collective group of believers. Someone in the body, as shown by God, sees the direction and path of that group of believers. Thus encouraging them and letting them know God is with them and supportive. I have seen this with my own eyes. Prophecy about fire and brim stone is already recorded. Maybe this eases your mind.

Read 1 John 4.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.