Sep 3, 2006
✟10,901.00
Faith
Pantheist
Politics
US-Others
Well after reading this blog Barackryphal: colmado_naranja Revealed

It does not look good.

However, common sense would be to release all records. But we know that will never happen.
what i would like is for one of the folks who believe this nonsense to tell me this: why is it that during the whole of obama's campaigning, not ONE person on the republican side ever came forward with anything about him not being born in america?
they looked for anything to attack him with, and as far as i can tell, someone finding out that he's not even born here would destroy his chances entirely

why is it that no one but random unknown people seem to find any issue with this, but the republican party doesn't and it was in their best interest?

by the way, why do you need to see that he is american? isn't the fact that no one brought this up to stop him enough?

please someone explain it to me, all i've gotten is silence or evasion

Upvote 0

ReverendDG

Defeater of Dad and AV1611VET
Sep 3, 2006
✟10,901.00
Faith
Pantheist
Politics
US-Others
Gee. I bet you felt the same way about George W. Bush.
</sarcasm>
i did, i really did. people still can't get over bush winning in 2000 even after 8 years.
everything else comes down to bush doing stupid things and making everything worse.,

Upvote 0

7thKeeper

Scion of the Devonian Sea
Jul 8, 2006
Finland
✟109,541.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
lol
Okay wingnuts, how did Obama manage to get the NSA, CIA, FBI, etc to ignore the fact he was born in Kenya?

The same way he got the Republicans to ignore it as well, of course. It's a conspiracy! :p

Upvote 0

Staccato

Tarut keeps on dreaming
Site Supporter
Sep 9, 2007
From Colorado, currently in the UK
✟51,802.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The same way he got the Republicans to ignore it as well, of course. It's a conspiracy! :p

Good job we have True American Patriots&#8482; willing to ignore all those many, many Republicans who wanted Obama to be President and infiltrate Africa to bring us back the proof we need.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,880.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Does everyone want to know a little more about "O"s bc?
A. Contains name of both the mother and the father.[/font]
B. Contains name of the physician that was present. Signed by this doctor.
C. Is an exact copy of the original 1961 Mombasa hospital birth certificate. Includes 2009 embossed seal of the hospital in Mombasa. Contains a 2009 signature from staff that issued this copy with embossed seal.
D. Contains right footprint (baby "O").
E. Includes other signature as well.

Stupid-picture

We know the administration is crummy, but no reports of complete collapse, as of yet.

:D:D

I still plan on talking with WorldNetDaily. I will disclose everything to them.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You have to remember, it was stuff like this that cost the Republicans the last election. (besides being hopelessly locked into George Bush's crash and burn world) so the more they concentrate on this stuff the better it looks for the Dems. ;)
tulc(2010: it's looking GOOD!) :clap:

Upvote 0

Toulouse630

Lurker Extraordinaire
Sep 4, 2004
Dallas
✟488.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Just out of curiosity, what would it take to get Birthers to accept Obama is an American? God coming down from heaven, parting the Pacific Ocean between San Francisco and Hawaii, and broadcasting across the EM spectrum that Obama was born in America?

Or maybe if Obama woke up one morning with blonde hair and blue eyes and announced he was changing his name to John Smith?

Yeah, that last part would probably do it...

You forgot the (probably) most important change. He decides to switch that (D) to a (R). Then they'll stop.

Upvote 0

TerranceL

Sarcasm is kind of an art isn't it?
Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
You have to remember, it was stuff like this that cost the Republicans the last election. (besides being hopelessly locked into George Bush's crash and burn world) so the more they concentrate on this stuff the better it looks for the Dems. ;)
tulc(2010: it's looking GOOD!) :clap:

The stupidity of putting forth McCain and Palin is what lost republicans the last election, not this stuff.

Upvote 0

ImmortalTechnique

Senior Veteran
May 10, 2005
✟15,270.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The stupidity of putting forth McCain and Palin is what lost republicans the last election, not this stuff.

well, it was stupid because Palin was only about this stuff and stirring up these kinds of sentiments and people, and McCain completely mortgaged his honor and patriotism to lower himself to this level, as well

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Actually candidates are (for the most part) pretty interchangeable (Bush jr being the exception :doh: ) , but every time some Conservative starts talking about this sort of thing or any of the other fear mongering emails floating around? That's when a moderate suddenly wakes up, looks at the people who believe such things and thinks the other side looks a little better after all. :wave:
tulc(just a Chicago guy who's seen it happen a number of times) :)

Upvote 0

TerranceL

Sarcasm is kind of an art isn't it?
Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
well, it was stupid because Palin was only about this stuff and stirring up these kinds of sentiments and people, and McCain completely mortgaged his honor and patriotism to lower himself to this level, as well

I thought it was pathetic that republicans put him forth anyway.

In 2000 he wasn't conservative enough to run, in 2004 he wasn't conservative enough and a traitor because of something he may or may not have done while in a prison camp.

2008? WOO HOO MCCAIN FOR PRESIDENT!

I don't get it.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please stop talking about the lasers.

The more you talk the more people will believe it.

Then we'll have to go back to microwaves. (emph. added)

Ohh! I really hate those microwave mind control rays! :waaah:
tulc(on the plus side, I understand popcorn a little better now) :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟144,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just great, all this talk about lasers made me lose The Game.

...does this mean I've lost at "the Game" even though I've never heard of "the Game" until just this moment? :confused:
tulc(thinks he likes coffee better then "the Game") :sorry:

Upvote 0