Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I had an Idea for a fun video game that I personally would love to play and would find entertaining. It's a Science Fiction and Medieval RPG Mixed MMO, with elements from each different form of Genre of MMO. I have a lead artist and he's currently taking courses for Digital Art. But I need more people to do some different tasks to complete the Game before the deadline of December 2022. I don't currently have the skills to make it myself, but with God all things are possible. So basically, i'm asking for prayers. It's a very big game, and three years doesn't seem like enough to me, but when I asked God about the deadline that is the time frame I got....so yeah. Thanks for the prayers!

May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
What would you contribute to the game?

Do you have a Patreon for it?

I would learn from my team mates and make assets as well as help design music and everything that is needed. I would devote my life to this game. I would NOT just be the "Idea" Man. I just started so no I don't have a Patreon or even money to Copyright or deal with anything that costs money. Basically I have a VERY detailed idea and I know how it fits together but I can't afford the pieces. Also looking for people to work on the game with me, but I don't have money to hire them so am looking to have my written works sell and fund the project that way.

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I had an Idea for a fun video game that I personally would love to play and would find entertaining. It's a Science Fiction and Medieval RPG Mixed MMO, with elements from each different form of Genre of MMO. I have a lead artist and he's currently taking courses for Digital Art. But I need more people to do some different tasks to complete the Game before the deadline of December 2022. I don't currently have the skills to make it myself, but with God all things are possible. So basically, i'm asking for prayers. It's a very big game, and three years doesn't seem like enough to me, but when I asked God about the deadline that is the time frame I got....so yeah. Thanks for the prayers!

Here's what I have so far as to the concepts, I'll attach it. It's a safe PDF and pretty long so far.

Attachments

• Project Zero Concepts.pdf
    90.2 KB · Views: 19
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,625.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It's a very big game, and three years doesn't seem like enough to me

Three years would be tight for a professional studio with 100 people. With your level of skill and resources, you will not finish this. Everybody getting into game tries to do exactly what you're doing and none of them ever finish. Curt Schilling tried making something of similar scope with piles of World Series money and some of the best devs in the country and now he's just an angry Twitter troll who's a few tens of millions poorer now than he was 15 years ago.

There's a reason that all the successful small-team indie games are small.

If you've never done this before, you ought to work from something that's already been built, such as a mod of an existing game or the Unreal demo. Then limit your design scope to something manageable, like one or two mechanics. What you've laid out is massive and entirely unfeasible for a small team of noobs.

Last edited:
Upvote 0