Pro-lifers in Northern Ireland vow to defend unborn after UK forces abortion on their country

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,676,187.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
To better understand what is going on, I reached out to Bernadette Smyth of Precious Life.

(LifeSiteNews) — While eyes are fixed on America’s abortion wars with the court battles over the Texas Heartbeat Act and a rehearing of Roe scheduled at the Supreme Court, many have missed the fact that one of the most interesting fights over pre-born human rights is currently underway in Northern Ireland. While the pro-life Democratic Unionist Party is doing everything in its power to prevent the abortion industry from expanding in Northern Ireland, other politicians are throwing their lot in with the pro-abortion forces.

To better understand what is going on, I reached out to Bernadette Smyth of Precious Life. For those interested in her fascinating life and work, check out my previous conversation with her on the podcast.

Continued below.
Pro-lifers in Northern Ireland vow to defend unborn after UK forces abortion on their country - LifeSite

• Prayers
Reactions: anna ~ grace