California
✟23,254.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I got a surprise letter for a state position that i had applied for some time at the end of last year...it was totally unexpected and out of all the prisons in my state i got one for the one my dad used to work at when he as an officer..a sign maybe..either way the position is for a nurse assistant..this job has the best benefits..my sis and i call them liquid gold..cuz everything is covered for your family even after you pass away...im going to keep praying til one of these things is what God has for me. thank you.

GrowingSmaller

Muslm Humanist
Apr 18, 2010
✟49,085.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Father God you are exalted and wise. Your light shines upon the Church in it's hour of need. You do not abandon your faithful servant. Do not put us through severe trials but rather make the path pf goodnesss one which we are able to walk. Keep us upright, especially Forealzchole at this present time. Let the intervention of your command set her straight with you such that her vocation is realised in a fruitful and virtuous manner. I ask this through the mercy of Jesus the Lord, amen.

Upvote 0