Country
Canada
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Hi All,

I am new and I am lost and "confused" ...:confused:

I "thought" I was in a Messianic section ... am I ... ?

This topic "caught my eye" being I am Female ...

and I have read over some of the prior posts...

some saying they are "enjoying the dialog" but I haven't found any "dialog"
about the "priesthood" ... ?

Because I am a "new-bee" can't I "see" all the posts, or what ?

This forum is so, very complicated to get around in and find what you want ... I guess I better go "out" and try to get "in" to what I need to teach me what I want to know !!! If not "here", so be it !!!

Sincerely, The RedRose

Hi RedRose, sorry I did not see this sooner so I could approve your post. The actual debate occured in another thread; a link may always be found in the opening post of each Peanut gallery thread. The link to the debate for this topic is found here: Just click on it... Priesthood?

The Messianic forum may be found here:

Messianic Judaism

Welcome to CF, and Happy posting!

Upvote 0

Athanasias

Jan 24, 2008
St. Louis
✟54,560.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Ive been following and feel this debate was excellent:thumbsup:
I hope this spreads like wildfire and more jion in debates here:groupray:

Gosh thanks for the wonderful compliments. I am blessed. I know that both Mark and I really have alot of respect for each other and see each other as fellow Christians whom we both can learn from each other. This is a true fruit of the ecumenical movement. Mark and I are planning on doing another prayerful friendly dialog soon on one of the Lutheran statements of faith and the Catholic response.

That is in the works in the near future and is found here: http://www.christianforums.com/t7820206/

Its always a joy to dialog with him like this because even when we disagree we do it with respect and I always come away learning more and having more respect for my protestant Christian brothers and sisters in Christ and I am sure he feels similar.

Upvote 0

MarkRohfrietsch

Unapologetic Apologist
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2007
✟827,832.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Ive been following and feel this debate was excellent:thumbsup:
I hope this spreads like wildfire and more jion in debates here:groupray:

Gosh thanks for the wonderful compliments. I am blessed. I know that both Mark and I really have alot of respect for each other and see each other as fellow Christians whom we both can learn from each other. This is a true fruit of the ecumenical movement. Mark and I are planning on doing another prayerful friendly dialog soon on one of the Lutheran statements of faith and the Catholic response.

That is in the works in the near future and is found here: http://www.christianforums.com/t7820206/

Its always a joy to dialog with him like this because even when we disagree we do it with respect and I always come away learning more and having more respect for my protestant Christian brothers and sisters in Christ and I am sure he feels similar.

Thanks Tish and Athanasias; I too look forward to our new series of discussions. It seems that Athanasias and I, while being steadfastly faithful each to our own confessions, have been blessed in that we approach these historically divisive issues with an open mind. This we do with out the Borg-like need that some have to assimilate each other into our respective traditions.

I should have a bit more time to finish getting the next one set up (last week was rough; one shift was without a crane operator, so I covered 3-7 AM, and then my usual 10-12 hours after that:doh::doh:).

Our next discussion should not be too difficult for either of us, as Article I was not contested in the Refutation.:) Certainly no much to debate, but since we are also drawing upon what we hold in common, what better place to start.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married

You guys should do a teaching on respectful debate as you both are excellent examples of what fun respectful dialogue can be :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Tishri1

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2004
Southern California
✟324,584.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Thanks Tish and Athanasias; I too look forward to our new series of discussions. It seems that Athanasias and I, while being steadfastly faithful each to our own confessions, have been blessed in that we approach these historically divisive issues with an open mind....... since we are also drawing upon what we hold in common, what better place to start.:thumbsup:

:thumbsup::amen: Your approach is both healthy and fun:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

MarkRohfrietsch

Unapologetic Apologist
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2007
✟827,832.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
You guys should do a teaching on respectful debate as you both are excellent examples of what fun respectful dialogue can be :thumbsup:

:thumbsup::amen: Your approach is both healthy and fun:thumbsup:

We are having fun; and we hope to teach by example.

I have just opened the new one here; complete with three peanut galleries: Title: CHIEF ARTICLES OF FAITH - Article I - GOD

As a participant, others will have to moderate any reports they may generate; hopefully, none.;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.