✟786,525.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
This is the only information that I found:

Father Mike experienced a health event yesterday afternoon and remains in the hospital in need of prayers.

Our Knights of Columbus and our Saint Martha CCW have organized a rosary for the intention of our pastor to be prayed together this afternoon, February 25, at 4 pm. We are inviting our parishioners and friends to join us.

If you cannot attend the rosary in-person, we will be live-streaming.

Thank you for lifting Father Mike up in prayer.

Come, Holy Spirit.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,680,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This is the only information that I found:

Father Mike experienced a health event yesterday afternoon and remains in the hospital in need of prayers.

Our Knights of Columbus and our Saint Martha CCW have organized a rosary for the intention of our pastor to be prayed together this afternoon, February 25, at 4 pm. We are inviting our parishioners and friends to join us.

If you cannot attend the rosary in-person, we will be live-streaming.

Thank you for lifting Father Mike up in prayer.

Come, Holy Spirit.
Praying for Father Mike! Lord have mercy. Please keep us updated.

Reactions: Lady Bug
Upvote 0

Lady Bug

Thankful For My Confirmation
Site Supporter
Aug 23, 2007
✟786,525.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Here is an update about Father Mike.

An update about Father Mike:
Thank you for your prayers.

Father Mike remains in the hospital and continues to make improvements. His doctors believe that he will benefit from the placement of a pacemaker, and the implantation procedure will be performed within the next couple of days. Because of his need for rest and recovery, he will be out for a while to heal. Please, no visitors.

Prayer is very powerful, and its effects are wide reaching. Father has expressed his deep gratitude for all of the people who are offering him up to the Lord. He knows you are praying for him, and he feels your love.

With that, let us keep up our efforts and pray for Father Mike and his medical team as they prepare for the pacemaker surgery and the recovery process afterwards.

Glorious Angel St. Raphael, patron of healing, and St. John Vianney, patron of the clergy, pray for Father Mike Murray.

Amen.

Upvote 0