Pride Comes Before A Fall

Joyfulsoul

Oct 21, 2004
In a house some where out there
✟288.00
Faith
Baptist
The guys were all sitting around the fire place discussing past hunting trips.All of a sudden, Jack piped up. "I've killed so many bears, some with my bare hands. I've been so successful in all my hunting adventures, they should give me trophies and all kinds of awards." The boys had heard just about enough of all Jack's bragging. They started laughing at him and saying, "sure, sure", in an unbelieving way. They told Jack,"if you're such a great hunter, go out right now and don't come back till you've killed us a bear." They shoved him out the door of the cabin and wouldn't let him back in.:o
Jack realized he was in a real fix. The truth was, he had never even been hunting in his entire life!! He walked out into the woods and started to shake from being so scared. He saw a bear off in the distance, and was shaking so badly, he could barely hang on to his gun. The bear spotted him and started running towards him. He dropped his gun, turned, and ran as fast as he possibly could. The bear was quickly gaining on him. He ran and ran until he got back to the cabin. As he opened the cabin door, he tripped over the doors frame, with the bear right behind him. The bear ran so fast;right over him. Jack picked himself off the floor;dusted himself off,and yelled at the guys as he ran out of the cabin and slammed the door behind him,"SKIN THAT ONE, BOYS. I'M GOING AFTER ANOTHER ONE!!!":D

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HephzibahBenJudah

Daughter of Zion
Oct 31, 2006
Florida
✟128,051.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The guys were all sitting around the fire place discussing past hunting trips.All of a sudden, Jack piped up. "I've killed so many bears, some with my bare hands. I've been so successful in all my hunting adventures, they should give me trophies and all kinds of awards." The boys had heard just about enough of all Jack's bragging. They started laughing at him and saying, "sure, sure", in an unbelieving way. They told Jack,"if you're such a great hunter, go out right now and don't come back till you've killed us a bear." They shoved him out the door of the cabin and wouldn't let him back in.:o
Jack realized he was in a real fix. The truth was, he had never even been hunting in his entire life!! He walked out into the woods and started to shake from being so scared. He saw a bear off in the distance, and was shaking so badly, he could barely hang on to his gun. The bear spotted him and started running towards him. He dropped his gun, turned, and ran as fast as he possibly could. The bear was quickly gaining on him. He ran and ran until he got back to the cabin. As he opened the cabin door, he tripped over the doors frame, with the bear right behind him. The bear ran so fast;right over him. Jack picked himself off the floor;dusted himself off,and yelled at the guys as he ran out of the cabin and slammed the door behind him,"SKIN THAT ONE, BOYS. I'M GOING AFTER ANOTHER ONE!!!":D

^_^ ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums