Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
However, he also clarified that "they have to work out their own situation".

Trump rips NBA players, officials for 'pandering to China,' but says league has to work out dispute on its own

Disclaimer: The OP title (same as the news article) and link point to an external news agency and readers are requested to exercise discretion. Nothing has been added or deleted, and the poster accepts no responsibility for its accuracy or otherwise.
He never misses an opportunity to point out the hypocrisy of athletes and entertainers. The ChiComs hit the NBA and certain players in the wallet and they folded like a cheap lawn chair.

Upvote 0

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
He never misses an opportunity to point out the hypocrisy of athletes and entertainers. The ChiComs hit the NBA and certain players in the wallet and they folded like a cheap lawn chair.
Perhaps you could say, if the NBA can at least try to view the Chinese side of issues, why can't they also try to view the American side of issues as well ?

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Any NBA player would be a more competent president than Trump but Trump couldn't last a minute in any NBA game.

He needs to focus on his own job.

Amen.

• Friendly
Reactions: Cimorene
Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
As much as sports stars focus solely on sports ?

Wow. I didn't think it would required to point this out, but the job of the POTUS has more of an impact on the world than that of a sports star's and should accordingly be given more focus. Trump's job impacts the world, though yes he treats it with far less focus, drive, competence and strategy then a NBA player treats his job so I can see why you are confused. There are literally people who will die due to Trump's depraved decisions regarding the Kurds, but it's extremely unlikely that anybody is ever literally going to die bc of a sports star's performance. It's also highly unlikely anyone is going to die bc of the job performance of any of the other celebrities, sports and otherwise, Trump tries to bully via Twitter only to be clapbacked.

Upvote 0

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Wow. I didn't think it would required to point this out, but the job of the POTUS has more of an impact on the world than that of a sports star's and should accordingly be given more focus. Trump's job impacts the world, though yes he treats it with far less focus, drive, competence and strategy then a NBA player treats his job so I can see why you are confused. There are literally people who will die due to Trump's depraved decisions regarding the Kurds, but it's extremely unlikely that anybody is ever literally going to die bc of a sports star's performance. It's also highly unlikely anyone is going to die bc of the job performance of any of the other celebrities, sports and otherwise, Trump tries to bully via Twitter only to be clapbacked.
Wow. I didn't think it would (be) required to point this out, but the job of the POTUS is politics

The President does not critique basketball players on the court

He does not tell them how to play the game

He only responds politically after they involve themselves in his business (of politics)

This entire conversation is about (what to do in) politics, not (what to do in) basketball...

please acknowledge ?

Upvote 0