Mar 16, 2016
Lafayette, LA
✟7,660.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Lord,
Please guide me in writing this post. I pray in the Holy Spirit that I can reach everyone who reads this. May those who Know You and those who wish to truly Know You and Praise You, and Honor your KINGDOM further, be lit-up with a fire in their souls. You have warned me in the Spirit and I must share with as many people as I can.
Caps Lock is the only thing have to convey the seriousness and urgency of this message

BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF CHRIST!
THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND!
WAR LIKE THE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN IS COMING TO A PLANET NEAR YOU SOONER THAT WHAT you may think. WE DONT HAVE MUCH TIME! Satan IS SURE TO SHOW HIS FACE IN THE MIDST OF IT ALL. This will be greatest LAWLESSNESS, PERSECUTION, EARTH-SHATTERING UPROAR THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN!
HUNGER...
THIRST...
STARVATION...
OVERLORDS...
RAPE....
SLAVERY....
MASS MURDER...
CANNABALISM.....
BEHEADINGS FOR FOLLOWING CHRIST, MY LORD AND SAVIOR...

HE WHO HAS EARS LET HIM HEAR, HE WHO HAS EYES, LET HIM SEE!
AMERICA IS HEADING FOR WAR AND IT WILL BE NOTHING LIKE THE WORLD HAS EVER. SEEN. BEFORE. THIS WILL ROCK THE PLANET! THIS THING THING COULD SET OFF AS EARLY AS THE END OF SUMMMER 16! PLEASE DON'T BE CAUGHT OFF GUARD! THIS IS LIFE AND DEATH! THIS IS GOOD AND EVIL! HEAVEN AND HELL. PREPARE YOURSELVES. CONNECT WITH OTHERS. EPIC SPIRITUAL WARFARE is going on in the world so PLEASE DO NOT PROCRASTINATE. CHOOSE YOU THIS DAY WHOM YOU WILL SERVE. THE FATHER WARNED ME IN THE SPIRIT and it is AT OUR DOORSTEP!

Do you understand the Luciferian global agenda the world is being ushered in? Feel compelled to warn others? Tired of being called a crazy Qconspiracy theorist? Remotely interested in discussing, professing, and exposing the Truth that Jesus Christ is Lord and Satan is defeated? Doing the will of the Father. Sharing the gospel and shine the light that Jesus Christ is the ONLY WAY, TRUTH, AND LIGHT. Want to prepare for this perfect storm coming soon?I'd love to connect to other people who have been paying attention to whats going on and want to do something about it.
We need to fervently pursue God, Prayer, Faith, Strength in the Power of Christ and fellowship to get thru these times until we are returned to Him.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. You have been called. You have been warned.

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord,
Please guide me in writing this post. I pray in the Holy Spirit that I can reach everyone who reads this. May those who Know You and those who wish to truly Know You and Praise You, and Honor your KINGDOM further, be lit-up with a fire in their souls. You have warned me in the Spirit and I must share with as many people as I can.
Caps Lock is the only thing have to convey the seriousness and urgency of this message

BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF CHRIST!
THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND!
WAR LIKE THE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN IS COMING TO A PLANET NEAR YOU SOONER THAT WHAT you may think. WE DONT HAVE MUCH TIME! Satan IS SURE TO SHOW HIS FACE IN THE MIDST OF IT ALL. This will be greatest LAWLESSNESS, PERSECUTION, EARTH-SHATTERING UPROAR THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN!
HUNGER...
THIRST...
STARVATION...
OVERLORDS...
RAPE....
SLAVERY....
MASS MURDER...
CANNABALISM.....
BEHEADINGS FOR FOLLOWING CHRIST, MY LORD AND SAVIOR...

HE WHO HAS EARS LET HIM HEAR, HE WHO HAS EYES, LET HIM SEE!
AMERICA IS HEADING FOR WAR AND IT WILL BE NOTHING LIKE THE WORLD HAS EVER. SEEN. BEFORE. THIS WILL ROCK THE PLANET! THIS THING THING COULD SET OFF AS EARLY AS THE END OF SUMMMER 16! PLEASE DON'T BE CAUGHT OFF GUARD! THIS IS LIFE AND DEATH! THIS IS GOOD AND EVIL! HEAVEN AND HELL. PREPARE YOURSELVES. CONNECT WITH OTHERS. EPIC SPIRITUAL WARFARE is going on in the world so PLEASE DO NOT PROCRASTINATE. CHOOSE YOU THIS DAY WHOM YOU WILL SERVE. THE FATHER WARNED ME IN THE SPIRIT and it is AT OUR DOORSTEP!

Do you understand the Luciferian global agenda the world is being ushered in? Feel compelled to warn others? Tired of being called a crazy Qconspiracy theorist? Remotely interested in discussing, professing, and exposing the Truth that Jesus Christ is Lord and Satan is defeated? Doing the will of the Father. Sharing the gospel and shine the light that Jesus Christ is the ONLY WAY, TRUTH, AND LIGHT. Want to prepare for this perfect storm coming soon?I'd love to connect to other people who have been paying attention to whats going on and want to do something about it.
We need to fervently pursue God, Prayer, Faith, Strength in the Power of Christ and fellowship to get thru these times until we are returned to Him.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. You have been called. You have been warned.

uhmmm...it's against CF rules to spam the same post in different parts of the forum. :wave:
tulc(just thought that should be pointed out) :)

Upvote 0