12. Everton
13.Southampton
14.Aston Villa.
15. Burnley
16.Newcastle
17.Brentford
18.Watford
19.Norwich

There appears to be missing a team. I cannot seem to remember it, so stick it wherever in the table. This is how I think it ends up, with pretty medicore information on transfers and squads for most of the teams. Just know that Arsenal have a very good team now, which the unreasonable and ungrateful fans do not appreciate at all. And know that Fofana at leicester just got a legbreak, so that is a big loss, so that is why I put them so low, and also because I expect James maddison to move to a top 6 team.

• Optimistic
Reactions: jeffweedaman

Silverback

Feb 13, 2019
South East
✟66,766.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
1. Arsenal
2. Liverpool
3.Chelsea
4.Manchester City
5. Manchester united
6. Leicester
7.West Ham
8.Wolves
9.Leeds
10. Tottenham
11.Crystal Palace
12. Everton
13.Southampton
14.Aston Villa.
15. Burnley
16.Newcastle
17.Brentford
18.Watford
19.Norwich

There appears to be missing a team. I cannot seem to remember it, so stick it wherever in the table. This is how I think it ends up, with pretty medicore information on transfers and squads for most of the teams. Just know that Arsenal have a very good team now, which the unreasonable and ungrateful fans do not appreciate at all. And know that Fofana at leicester just got a legbreak, so that is a big loss, so that is why I put them so low, and also because I expect James maddison to move to a top 6 team.

Arsenal will not defeat Chelsea... That's crazy talk

Upvote 0

mindfulzen

Aug 4, 2021
south
✟6,349.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Arsenal will not defeat Chelsea... That's crazy talk
I know, I just have this gutfeeling, some sort of a faith. I have had it many times before too, like 10 of the last 20 years, if not more. Might have something to do with the team I support clouding my judgement. Unlike other fans, I am superhappy with the squad and the dealings done, and the owners. 3d least goals conceded last season. Second most points the second part of the season, which gives me optimism after getting strengthening. And such great young talent produced who broke through and have become keyplayers. Only really weak position is RB, but you have 2 or 3 decent options, just not the best. And issues in attack, great players, but do not suit artetas play, but I think abou will eventually click. And I expect another striker coming in. Arsenal are no longer easy to beat. Chelsea have a great side I think, but not totally informed apart from their attack, so cannot judge fairly. I do not know the players to well at other clubs anymore. Watched the game last night, look strong, as do Villareal. Tuchel is a mastermind, will be hard to beat.

Reactions: Silverback
Upvote 0

jeffweedaman

Nov 22, 2020
PROSPECT
✟82,293.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1. Arsenal
2. Liverpool
3.Chelsea
4.Manchester City
5. Manchester united
6. Leicester
7.West Ham
8.Wolves
9.Leeds
10. Tottenham
11.Crystal Palace
12. Everton
13.Southampton
14.Aston Villa.
15. Burnley
16.Newcastle
17.Brentford
18.Watford
19.Norwich

Hi there.
Brighton is the missing team. I put them in the bottom 6 with Norwich , Burnley , Watford ,Newcastle and Brentford .

Top 6
Chelsea
Liverpool
Man city
Man utd
Leicester
Tottenham

Followed closely by
LEEDS UTD :clap:
West ham
Everton
Arsenal

Upvote 0

Silverback

Feb 13, 2019
South East
✟66,766.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Hi there.
Brighton is the missing team. I put them in the bottom 6 with Norwich , Burnley , Watford ,Newcastle and Brentford .

Top 6
Chelsea
Liverpool
Man city
Man utd
Leicester
Tottenham

Followed closely by
LEEDS UTD :clap:
West ham
Everton
Arsenal

Chelsea...maybe, Arsenal...I don't think so.

• Agree
Reactions: jeffweedaman
Upvote 0