Sep 17, 2010
Canada
✟9,970.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Heya, everyone. :)

Well, I generally spend time over at the 'One Bread One Body' forum here on CF. I wanted to hang out here for a while, too, and say hello to everyone. I'm 25 years old, and I'm currently 11 weeks pregnant with twins. This is my first pregnancy.

I am blessed to have the emotional support of many people in my life, which is a true gift, because the babies were conceived 'out of wedlock' a short while before I came back to Jesus Christ. After He called me back to faith in Him, I was immediately confronted with my sin, and the need for immediate repentance. I was also confronted with the gift of being pregnant. It happened all at once!

Having my Savior guiding my life, and leading me towards Him, has made all the difference in the world.... far more than I could explain in one short post. I've thankfully been blessed with a great church and many friendly ladies there who have helped a great deal.

My boyfriend and I are working on everything, together, to build a life for our new family and it's definitely going to take a lot of patience, and prayer, and hard work, and dedication. My biggest prayer is that we do head towards marriage very soon, and that he heads towards faith in Jesus Christ. I am starting to see so many changes in both of our hearts, that I am feeling hopeful... and I remain in prayer for all of us!

I mostly started this thread to say hello to all the moms and dads out here. :) I will be honest and say that although I do trust God, and I am REALLY looking forward to welcoming my children to the world.... part of me is apprehensive about the future. That must be normal, to be a scared new parent. Right? But at the same time, I love them unconditionally already. I dream for them. And I know that, sappy language aside, I will be pulling my hair out because of them eventually. ;)

So, hiya. I'd like to talk with you people, and get to know the parents here... newbies or "veterans", I'm looking forward to the talk!

God bless.
Megan