Pre-tribulation rapture..

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,808.44
Faith
Messianic
What do you call his going peaceably at His arrest?
He wasn't submitting to the demonic rule, He was obeying God in fulfillment of prophecy and obedience to the Word. Satan can orchestrate it all before man's eyes, but that had nothing to do with God's position nor Yeshua obedience to His Will. Satan can dance, command, orchestrate, and make everyone believe he forced the issue. But it isn't true. He was just an instrument in God's plan as were his minions..

Upvote 0

Swan7

Made in the image of His Grace
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2014
Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
About the arrest of Jesus Christ:

In my understanding when reading about that specific part in the Bible, I see Jesus doing exactly as the Word says:
1 Peter 2:13-25

Not only did Jesus Christ submit to the authorities, but He also was fighting an unseen battle. He defeated Satan at the cross and will do so again at Armageddon. :yellowheart:

There’s a lot going on that we just can’t see, so we need God’s help to see what He sees.

Upvote 0

pinacled

walking with the Shekinah
Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

In my understanding when reading about that specific part in the Bible, I see Jesus doing exactly as the Word says:

Not only did Jesus Christ submit to the authorities, but He also was fighting an unseen battle. He defeated Satan at the cross and will do so again at Armageddon. :yellowheart:

There’s a lot going on that we just can’t see, so we need God’s help to see what He sees.
The specifics of Authority are clearly given.
Neither the roman nor corrupt priest could convict our Lord Yeshua to death.
Which is evidence of an empty grave.

Though the evil ones minions may claim authority in there blood letting in ba,al worship.
They lack water and fire in the armor of their blood that reveals motive.

Keen eyes

Upvote 0

pinacled

walking with the Shekinah
Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Also an evident love for the enemy when an ear was healed.
Though the officer served a corrupt leadership.
He was allowed a way away from them.

Blessed be The Holy One

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,808.44
Faith
Messianic
Some callings are not to stand up against the evil like Elijah before the Baal priests. Some callings are to lay down your life for others. It take discernment to know when, why, who, where and how.

Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution

He is defeating the evil one right here and now as believers learn obedience by their suffering. Sanctification

• Friendly
Reactions: Swan7
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,808.44
Faith
Messianic

Let's suppose that Satan was not able to orchestrate the arrest, Yeshua would have came before them and submitted Himself, Satan in rage would have pushed until those he has control over did his bidding and had him killed.
Matthew 26:4
and they schemed to arrest Jesus secretly and kill him.

This would not have been the first attempt Satan had, it was the one that Yeshua allowed.
Matthew 16:21
[ Jesus Predicts His Death ] From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.

• Informative
Reactions: pinacled
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums