Seeking
Apr 21, 2011
The Obamanation
✟8,403.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
As theFijian pointed out the OT argued against marrying outside the tribe due to their belief in false gods, rather than race. Here is an interesting description of the seperation (and union) of the Gentiles [non-jews] and Israel:
The OT says that even the different tribes of Hebrews were not to intermarry which proves you comment to be incorrect. I would have to hunt that verse but it's there.

Explain why Christ called the Canaanite women a dog. To call someone a dog is a horribly degrading.

Using the same pathetic excuse Research3 uses? Yeesh ...
That was'nt an excuse or an attempt to provide proof. Just an opinion. I can provides reasons, but it don't appear you are open to anything outside of Orthodox teaching.

The Israelites were told to send their strange wives and children away. The sons of Solomon that mattered were Hebrew. [/quote]

Possibly because it would have been very difficult to travel such large distances before the invention of cars. :p
Egypt wasn't that far from Judea. Paul went much further distances to the North.

Upvote 0

Research3

Avatar photo: Charles Ottley Groom Napier
May 24, 2011
✟258.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
the OT was strongly opposed to interbreeding but the NT says nothing about it. Does that make it okay?
I don't think so.

??? A few pages back you posted your wife is racially mixed.

I think you are incredibly confused. Why are you embracing Christian Identity or British Israelism when your family is mixed race?

Upvote 0

Research3

May 24, 2011
✟258.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
I know the world says that all came from Adam but I don't think that fits us all. Adam means "one that blushes in the face.''

Yea that's a CI teaching. The Adamites are only Caucasians.

Amerindians are not Caucasian...

So this will be in your kids genepool -

namericanimage.jpg

No Christian Identity proponent i have met before married a non-white (it goes against the whole core teaching). Like i said you are either a poser or incredibly confused.

Upvote 0

theWaris1

Seeking
Apr 21, 2011
The Obamanation
✟8,403.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Oddly he's embracing CI beliefs yet married a non-white.
Obviously you don't read well. I don't embrace CI and I think CI followers are pathetic and foolish.

British Israelism is closer to truth and a big difference over CI. You're confused and foolish. Israel as Gods chosen isn't the same Israel. The old Laws concerning Israel can't be kept now. God mixed Israel with the beast and gentiles as he said he would do.

When I married I wasn't a Christian and most Christians don't teach against mixing. My wife looks 100% White as well as her entire family of Viking looking blondes and gingers.

You disgust me like most Ci adherents do. Please resist commenting to me from here on out.

Upvote 0

theWaris1

Seeking
Apr 21, 2011
The Obamanation
✟8,403.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yea that's a CI teaching. The Adamites are only Caucasians.

No Christian Identity proponent i have met before married a non-white (it goes against the whole core teaching). Like i said you are either a poser or incredibly confused.
You're just a real jerk to put is nicely like almost every CI follower I've met. You aren't about a gospel of Christ you just racial jerk.

British Israelism isn't like Ci and they aren't the Jerks that CI is full of. You should stop commenting to me now

Upvote 0

Research3

May 24, 2011
✟258.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
My wife looks 100% White as well as her entire family of Viking looking blondes and gingers.

Compared to what was posted on page 11 or 12:

My wife is part Amerindian.

You are toying with CI beliefs, yet married a non-white. So don't moan that CI proponents criticize you. Like i said you are a poser.

Furthermore how are you BI?

You are an American.

America is a republic with no monarchy. They are not Israel.

I presume your account is fake and you are just posting to make BI/CI look stupid. Whatever the case you are now on ignore.

Upvote 0

theWaris1

Seeking
Apr 21, 2011
The Obamanation
✟8,403.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Compared to what was posted on page 11 or 12:

You are toying with CI beliefs, yet married a non-white. So don't moan that CI proponents criticize you. Like i said you are a poser.

Furthermore how are you BI?

You are an American.

America is a republic with no monarchy. They are not Israel.

I presume your account is fake and you are just posting to make BI/CI look stupid. Whatever the case you are now on ignore.
No need of me trying to do that to you, you do it to yoruself. Bi is not like Ci.
You don't have to be British to believe in British Israelism. You are seriously confused

Upvote 0

Notedstrangeperson

Jul 3, 2008
✟12,024.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
TheWaris1: I'm a little confused too, isn't British Israelism just a sub-section of Christian Identity? What's the difference?

TheWaris1 said:
The OT says that even the different tribes of Hebrews were not to intermarry which proves you comment to be incorrect. I would have to hunt that verse but it's there.

Explain why Christ called the Canaanite women a dog. To call someone a dog is a horribly degrading.

TheFijian's comment here seems adequate proof this issue here is worshipping false gods, rather than race. Exodus 12:48-49 explicitly states that a stranger who worships Yahweh and follows Jewish "he shall be as a native of the land."

Intertesting observation about Jesus - prior to his death he strongly favoured Jews but was still willing to talk to Gentiles (something which would have been forbidden). He forbade his disciples for going to the land of the Gentiles. Following his resurrection all this changes and he tells his followers to preach to every nation.

The Bible quote I added earlier also shows there is no more distinction between Gentile and Jew.

theWarsis1 said:
Egypt wasn't that far from Judea. Paul went much further distances to the North.

I don't know much about Egypt after the Jews left, but I know there is a saint called 'Moses the Black' who came from Egypt. His race is in his name.

Upvote 0

Research3

May 24, 2011
✟258.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
''I'm a little confused too, isn't British Israelism just a sub-section of Christian Identity?''
==========

CI sprung from BI, as did Dutch Israelism and Nordic Israelism.

See my created pages -

Dutch Israelism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nordic Israelism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
British Israelism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are obvious differences on the identifications, but as far as genealogy is concerned all are interlinked.

A major tenet among all is the seperation of the Israelites, this is a common belief among all identity movements. All strongly oppose intermarriage. See:

British Israelism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thewaris1 is neither a British Israelite or CI proponent. He's uneducated and is just a poser.

You can't be affiliated with BI/CI if you intermarry with another race. It goes against the core genealogical teaching. Thewaris1 as i said is just a poser and is just making our identity movement look stupid.

Furthermore you cannot be a British Israelite if you are American for the obvious reason Americans are not pure-blooded. More than 70% of white americans have Amerindian DNA, while 22% have a black ancestor.

Virtually no Americans are pure-blooded Israelites. Furthermore they have no monarchy - so they cannot be Israel.

America is not in prophecy - its a melting pot and their current president is a negro. Do people really think a land where the amerindians were raped and robbed of their territory is in Bible prophecy? You would have to be a satanist, certianly not a kind hearted God is it?

Although some original CI/BI proponents connected America to the Israelite tribe of Manasseh, this view died out and is only now believed by the minority. Most British Israelite organisations no longer subscribe to this identification - given how America is now ruled by a black president etc.

BI itself would crumble if the British monarchy was replaced. However this will never happen. We just had a highly successful royal wedding.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Research3

May 24, 2011
✟258.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
''The Bible quote I added earlier also shows there is no more distinction between Gentile and Jew.''
====

Of course not, because most Gentiles are from Judah.

---- Abraham's seed:

Genesis 12: 2 -

"I will make you into a great nation (goy - gentile) and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing.

Abraham's descendants included gentiles.

Yet Abraham was an ancestor to the Hebrews, Jews, Israelites etc.

Gentile does not solely mean non-Jew.:doh:

Upvote 0

theFijian

Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2003
West of Scotland
Visit site
✟63,625.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Show us then, and please provide the entire verse and its context (R3 conveniently omits the parts giving us the true reason they were told not to intermarry with the surrounding peoples.

He wasn't calling her a dog, he was addressing the disciples attitudes towards the gentiles.

"O woman, great is your faith! Be it done for you as you desire"

Upvote 0

theWaris1

Seeking
Apr 21, 2011
The Obamanation
✟8,403.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
TheWaris1: I'm a little confused too, isn't British Israelism just a sub-section of Christian Identity? What's the difference?
From CAI(British Israel and not CI)

"However, in the U.S.A. and various other countries including Australia, the church work known as the ‘Christian Identity Movement’ (C.I.M.) has, unfortunately, exaggerated the “National Israel Message” by focusing on certain aspects of the Old Testament, which are ‘made anew’ in the New Testament. This ‘wresting’ of certain Old Testament scriptures has caused such ‘C.I.M.’ groups to stress the division between the races, which in turn has led to the false premise that Jesus only died for the ‘white’ nations. The Bible tells us that ‘Israel’ is indeed God’s “servant nation”, showing His purpose here on earth, but even the Old Testament gives clear permission for the Egyptians and other nations to come and worship at the Temple in Jerusalem. A much deeper study of this subject can be seen in the National Israel section."

cai.org/about-us/our-beliefs
More here. They go on to say that they(CAI) are no different than an Assembly of God or other Pentecostal church other than the beliefs of the old Paths(Israelites history). They do have love for people which CI is void of.

cai.org/bible-studies/national-israel-judah

All are welcome in CAI.

Only Whites of pure blood are welcome in CI, pretended to be loved and kicked, mocked, prodded, lambasted and despised if you simply question anything there arrogant leaders teach. Their leaders know all.

They claim 'gentile' really means people of Hebrew descent, which is easy to refute. They change many scriptures to fit their agenda.

CI goes overboard and has no love for anyone. They are most arrogant and have no qualms with the killing or suffering of non-Whites. They focus on being purely White as their gospel message. They live in an imagined old testament ideology although Old Israel is no more.

TheFijian's comment here seems adequate proof this issue here is worshipping false gods, rather than race. Exodus 12:48-49 explicitly states that a stranger who worships Yahweh and follows Jewish "he shall be as a native of the land."

Interesting observation about Jesus - prior to his death he strongly favoured Jews but was still willing to talk to Gentiles (something which would have been forbidden). He forbade his disciples for going to the land of the Gentiles. Following his resurrection all this changes and he tells his followers to preach to every nation.

The Bible quote I added earlier also shows there is no more distinction between Gentile and Jew.
The 12 tribe were also forbidden to intermarry with one another.
They did believe in the same God. this is proof that there was more to it than just strange Gods issue.

the tribes were kept pure for Christ sake, imo. I beleive it was important for his blood to be pure.

I really don't know about this Canaanite women issue. It has baffled me for years. You must believe that Jesus was mind reading when he saw her and avoided her.
Christ's last words were " O woman, great is thy faith:" and went his way. How is her faith of some other God and why wouldn't he challenge that if so?

One thing for certain is Jesus was not a Jew & did not favor Jews. He favored the lost tribes of Israel and even said several times he came back only for them. It was these tribes mission to take the gospel to the world. Pontus Pilate said Jesus wasn't a Jew but a Galilean. A big difference and two places were considered worlds apart. Jews hated Samaritans and even Galileans.

Jesus even told Paul to get out of Jerusalem because they wouldn't accept him. "His sheep know him and follow him" Jews were not his sheep.

I don't know much about Egypt after the Jews left, but I know there is a saint called 'Moses the Black' who came from Egypt. His race is in his name.
Many blacks today try to mimic bible characters. This one was also known as Moses the robber and known as a terror in the early days.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

theWaris1

Seeking
Apr 21, 2011
The Obamanation
✟8,403.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Show us then, and please provide the entire verse and its context (R3 conveniently omits the parts giving us the true reason they were told not to intermarry with the surrounding peoples.

He wasn't calling her a dog, he was addressing the disciples attitudes towards the gentiles.

"O woman, great is your faith! Be it done for you as you desire"
That isn't how I read it. He clearly addressed her as a dog and she was unfit to take the meat from the childrens table. She responded well and in humility of being considered a dog. Christ mission was to take the meat to feed the children; the lost tribes who he returned for.

Mat 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Mat 15:25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
Mat 15:26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.
Mat 15:27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.

Num 36:6 This is the thing which the LORD doth command concerning the daughters of Zelophehad, saying, Let them marry to whom they think best; only to the family of the tribe of their father shall they marry.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Research3

May 24, 2011
✟258.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
''(R3 conveniently omits the parts giving us the true reason they were told not to intermarry with the surrounding peoples.''
=====

Leviticus 18: 23 -

''Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it [is] confusion.''

Exodus 22: 19 -

''Whoever lies with a beast shall surely be put to death''.

Leviticus 20: 15 -

''And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.''

----

--- What are the beasts?

Cruden’s Concordance (1737, p. 34) on beasts -

''Cattle, wild beasts, or any living thing apart from man (Adam)''

---- The beasts therefore include the non-Adamites.

In Mesopotamian literature --- it is made clear many of the beasts are other races (see Berossos, preserved in George Syncellus, 50):

1-3.jpg

---------

Note the following -

* The beasts were to be killed if they 'lied' (slept) with man (Adam).

-- If these beasts were not other races but cattle - why would God order an innocent animal to be killed. ??????

Is the God you worship a bloodthirsty evil God ??????

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Research3

May 24, 2011
✟258.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
To correct the misinformation above ''From CAI(British Israel and not CI)''

CAI are not British Israel, they are a cult with mixed views.

Here is what CAI have to say about British Israelism:

British Israelites | Christian Assemblies International

''BRITISH ISRAELITES, advocates of the Anglo-Israel theory, which maintains that the English and their ethnic kinfolk throughout the world are descended from the Lost Ten Tribes of Israel. The theory is based on bizarre theological and linguistic assumptions. Christianity's claim to be the "New Israel" is reinforced by the legend that Joseph of Arimathea established an English church predating that of Rome; the belief that British monarchs, seated at their coronation on the Stone of Scone, are thus in fact consecrated by the patriarch Jacob's stone of Bethel; and the old Puritan idea that the English have refought Israel's battles against God's enemies.
By a selective and - according to currently accepted criteria - utterly unscientific interpretation of the Scriptures, British Israelites are able to "prove" that the Japhetic Cymri or Cimmerians are the ancient Britons (Berit-Ish, or "Men of the Covenant") and the Saxons, "Isaac's Sons", while the wanderings of the "lost" tribe of Dan are traced from the Dnieper to Denmark and those of the Gadites, from Gotland to Cambria.''

CAI openly oppose British Israelism (from what i can work out all they believe is that the british as a country and not the white british people are israel). Their members look like this (from their front page of website):

40-thumb.jpg

- Some Indian woman.

I'm not sure why thewaris1 is claiming CAI are BI when they openly attack the theory the ethnic British and other white northern europeans are Israelites. Furthermore their church members are not even white.

As i said thewaris1 is not a serious account. He's only here to delude and seems to have a personal agenda against BI/CI.

Upvote 0

theFijian

Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2003
West of Scotland
Visit site
✟63,625.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
That isn't how I read it. He clearly addressed her as a dog and she was unfit to take the meat from the childrens table. She responded well and in humility of being considered a dog. Christ mission was to take the meat to feed the children; the lost tribes who he returned for.

Mat 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Mat 15:25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
Mat 15:26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.
Mat 15:27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.
If it really must be repeated, the disciples wanted this woman to be sent away, Christ confronted the disciples attitutued towars this unlean gentile woman by declaring what great faith she had, so great in fact that her daughter was healed. Of course those with a racial agenda will not see this far into the text.
Num 36:6 This is the thing which the LORD doth command concerning the daughters of Zelophehad, saying, Let them marry to whom they think best; only to the family of the tribe of their father shall they marry.

Again context eludes, or is simply ignored by, those with a racial agenda. This is specifically about daughters with inheritance, other daughters were not restricted in this way.

Upvote 0

theFijian

Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2003
West of Scotland
Visit site
✟63,625.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Wait, didnt you put me on ignore? :wave:

''(R3 conveniently omits the parts giving us the true reason they were told not to intermarry with the surrounding peoples.''
=====

Leviticus 18: 23 -

''Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it [is] confusion.''

Exodus 22: 19 -

''Whoever lies with a beast shall surely be put to death''.

Leviticus 20: 15 -

''And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.''

----

--- What are the beasts?

Cruden’s Concordance (1737, p. 34) on beasts -

''Cattle, wild beasts, or any living thing apart from man (Adam)''

---- The beasts therefore include the non-Adamites.

In Mesopotamian literature --- it is made clear many of the beasts are other races (see Berossos, preserved in George Syncellus, 50):
I dont care about your pagan literature, scripture shows your racist agenda to be utterly false.

The original hebrew in Lev 18:23, 20:15, and Ex 22:19 is "bĕhemah" translated into animal or beast because that's what it means:
bĕhemah: 1) beast, cattle, animal, a) beasts (coll of all animals), b) cattle, livestock (of domestic animals) c) wild beasts

Rather hypocritical that just last week you you were asking TEs when we take scripture historically or as myth and here you are buying into pagan myths allegorising "beast" to mean non-Israelite.

---------

Note the following -

* The beasts were to be killed if they 'lied' (slept) with man (Adam).

-- If these beasts were not other races but cattle - why would God order an innocent animal to be killed. ??????
Utter bunk. What do you think those calves, goats, doves etc did to end up on the sacrificial altar? You are completely clueless and have not the first idea of biblical Christianity.
Is the God you worship a bloodthirsty evil God ??????
You haven't a clue about the God of the bible, you are a pagan pure and simple, this is not the faith once delivered to the Saints.

Upvote 0

Research3

May 24, 2011
✟258.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
''The original hebrew in Lev 18:23, 20:15, and Ex 22:19 is "bĕhemah" translated into animal or beast because that's what it means:
bĕhemah: 1) beast, cattle, animal, a) beasts (coll of all animals), b) cattle, livestock (of domestic animals) c) wild beasts''
==============

What cattle or animals wear sackloth and cry?

''But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God: yea, let them turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that [is] in their hands.'' - Jonah 3: 8

Talk about who follows allegory...

The beasts are other races. Even Jewish sources prove this -

"There are many kinds among Israel that are called cattle and beasts.
One is from the side of the serpent and another from the side of idolatrous nations, who are like animals and wild beasts."
- The Zohar: 2 Beresheet a29

Zechariah 8:10 -

''For before those days there was no wage for man or any wage for beast''

--- what kind of animal gets paid?

Exodus 19: 13 -

''There shall not an hand touch it, but he shall surely be stoned, or shot through; whether [it be] beast or man''

- What animals have ''hands''?

Isaiah 43:20 - "The beasts (Chay) of the field shall honor me..."

What animals honer people????

Please answer. Remember you claim to read not allegorically don't you?

SO WHAT ANIMALS:

- Have hands
- can cry
- honor people
- get paid
- wear sackloth

Good luck answering. I'm sure though suddenly with these passages you will claim they are non literal and 'symbolic'.;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.