Michigan
✟15,068.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
A dear friend of mine has requested prayer on behalf of her and her bf. She's experiencing a lot of pain in her hands and wrist. And her bf needs prayers for Salvation as well as for life in general. As he's in his 50's and is in a lot of pain all over and his job is stressing him to no end. And if he loses that job he may not be able to find another so easily at his age. Thank you all so much in advance. I really do appreciate it. :)

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, you are able to do above what we can ask or think. Thank you for your love and may you shed your love abundantly upon these whom prayer is requested for! Make a way and bring healing so your name may be glorified! We love you!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
C

christsoccer

A dear friend of mine has requested prayer on behalf of her and her bf. She's experiencing a lot of pain in her hands and wrist. And her bf needs prayers for Salvation as well as for life in general. As he's in his 50's and is in a lot of pain all over and his job is stressing him to no end. And if he loses that job he may not be able to find another so easily at his age. Thank you all so much in advance. I really do appreciate it. :)

praying for this request
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0