US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Silver is the name of my main torturer. She is a woman. I met her on Second Life. She was in her 50s and had red hair. She was a satanist. She hurt me severely and I hold alot of anger toward her in my heart. She is the one who tortured me the most. I wanted to pray that I am able to learn to pray for her and forgive her over time for what she did to me.

Sam91

Child of the Living God
Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2016
United Kingdom
✟53,491.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Prayed for you.

Tried to pray for silver and I can't. Have no words. If you could tell me how to pray for her I will. What do you want said? Told our Father I have no idea how to pray for her but that He would touch her and give her some understanding of what she has done to you, herself and others and realisation of everything she needs to. But other than that nothing.

Bless you so much. <3

• Prayers
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Prayed for you.

Tried to pray for silver and I can't. Have no words. If you could tell me how to pray for her I will. What do you want said? Told our Father I have no idea how to pray for her but that He would touch her and give her some understanding of what she has done to you, herself and others and realisation of everything she needs to. But other than that nothing.

Bless you so much. <3
Thank you for saying you prayed for me. I dont really have the ability to pray for Silver either. She was extremely cruel toward me. I think she just needs to come to a saving grace of Jesus Christ. I may not be able to pray for her either though.She hurt me too much.

Upvote 0

Sam91

Child of the Living God
Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2016
United Kingdom
✟53,491.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you for saying you prayed for me. I dont really have the ability to pray for Silver either. She was extremely cruel toward me. I think she just needs to come to a saving grace of Jesus Christ. I may not be able to pray for her either though.She hurt me too much.
I understand that. Concentrate on asking God to help you heal and to give you wisdom and the grace to forgive her. It sounds like it will be a process but the intention to forgive will help you heal as you allow the Lord to get rid of the hurt and anger. Not reliving what you went through more than you need to will help you with that. Try to allow yourself longer between the times you think on it and the not thinking on it so much will help it feel longer ago. I thank the Lord for the progress you are making. You are doing wonderfully through Him who strengthens you. Praise God.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I understand that. Concentrate on asking God to help you heal and to give you wisdom and the grace to forgive her. It sounds like it will be a process but the intention to forgive will help you heal as you allow the Lord to get rid of the hurt and anger. Not reliving what you went through more than you need to will help you with that. Try to allow yourself longer between the times you think on it and the not thinking on it so much will help it feel longer ago. I thank the Lord for the progress you are making. You are doing wonderfully through Him who strengthens you. Praise God.
Thank you so much Sam91 :)

Upvote 0

Sam91

Child of the Living God
Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2016
United Kingdom
✟53,491.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you so much Sam91 :)
You blessed me by seeing that you are truely trying to forgive and love your enemy from a safe distance. That's of God, not the world. Been seeing too much world on here today, I am thankful to have been blessed to see the Lord at work in you. Good night, stay blessed, God will get you through this, healed and with a powerful testimony to glorify Him and help others with what He taught you as you leaned on Him. Your faith will be strengthened and His truth will become solid in your heart as you learn to live His ways through every circumstance.

I hope you will learn to feel His joy throughout any future circumstance when you know from this experience He will see you through. Ooops... must stop ... that was just meant to be a quick good night. <3

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Silver is the name of my main torturer. She is a woman. I met her on Second Life. She was in her 50s and had red hair. She was a satanist. She hurt me severely and I hold alot of anger toward her in my heart. She is the one who tortured me the most. I wanted to pray that I am able to learn to pray for her and forgive her over time for what she did to me.
praying

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JesusLovesOurLady

Slave of the Handmaid of the Lord
Feb 15, 2017
Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single