lucky wife
Dec 27, 2003
USA
✟28,950.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
than you all so, so much--when I know something- I'll update :)

oohhhh and Eva--thank you, so, so, so much for the very thoughtful birthday gift---and so timely- we all came home with the sniffles. :) :hug:

Anytime! It will look better after washing and ironing, but I didn't have the time. The blue ink will be instantly gone after washing. *smiles* It's the first piece of embroidery I made since Joseph was born. I started on it even before I started on Colleen's but I got hers done first. *W*

Upvote 0

ShannonMcCatholic

I swallowed a bug
Feb 2, 2004
✟30,743.00
Faith
Catholic
Anytime! It will look better after washing and ironing, but I didn't have the time. The blue ink will be instantly gone after washing. *smiles* It's the first piece of embroidery I made since Joseph was born. I started on it even before I started on Colleen's but I got hers done first. *W*
Lucy was in awe :)

Thank you--it made me feel so loved.

In a couple weeks- would you be up for a visit? Maybe we could go to the zoo or something?

Upvote 0

faerieevaH

lucky wife
Dec 27, 2003
USA
✟28,950.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lucy was in awe :)

Thank you--it made me feel so loved.

In a couple weeks- would you be up for a visit? Maybe we could go to the zoo or something?

I would love to have you over here! And the kidlets could splash around the little pool!
Shannon, please remove that 'white trash' label though. You can't call something that God made trash. Especially not when he made it so wonderful. I know it's probably meant ironic, etc. but it's a wrong label for something absolutely beautiful.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.