Oct 22, 2006
NB
✟9,426.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
hi :wave:

the last sunday before Christmas, hubby hit a dear on his way to work, and got rear ended to boot. it's the second time he hit a large animal with that minivan and, thank and praise God, hasn't gotten hurt. but this time, the insurance claimed the vehicle as total loss. i don't imagine the insurance want to wait very long for us to look around so we need something asap.

about 10 years ago, when i was looking for a car, i found a little rose in the car i settled on. i don't remember if i had prayed St Therese to help me back then but i trusted that she had something to do with it... after all, i was attending a parish named in her honor. even though i'm no longer living near that parish, she's like a good friend for me... you don't give up good friends even when you move away :)

i also believe that she had protected me well while i drove that car so i want to ask her to help me and hubby find a good vehicle again. one that will keep our family safe.

would appreciate if anyone would pray Saint Therese with me. thanks :)

O LIttle Therese of the Child Jesus, please, pick for me a rose from the heavenly gardens and send it to me as a message of love.

O Little Flower of Jesus, ask God today to grant the favor I now place with confidence in your hands... [a good, safe and reliable vehicle for our family]

St. Therese, help me to always believe as you did, in God's great love for me, so that i might imitate your "Little Way" each day.

Amen.

Since Saint Therese said "I will spend my heaven doing good on earth. I will let fall a shower of roses", when you unite in praying for my intention, you may also leave an intention of your own so i can unite in prayer for your intention too!

Anygma

Oct 22, 2006
NB
✟9,426.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Thank you everyone for the prayers :)

ProScribe, i live about 30 minute out of town, it wouldn't be small driving to get us around. but at least the insurance company is covering the rental for us to get around. it's very kind of you to offer. i see you live quite far to be in the neighborhood tho. i live way up north, up the other side of the border. i wouldn't mind going somewhere warmer during the winter though.

hope you all have a Happy and Blessed New Year :hug:

Upvote 0