• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Prayers please

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Annalafrenchy7, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Annalafrenchy7

Annalafrenchy7 Member

+465
    France
    Christian
    Single
    hello friends please pray for me I’ve been having really gruesome pictures in my head today after watching a pretty disturbing clip of a documentary, it freaked me out. It was about a murder case and I think it really just messed up my head today, it was very detailed and gruesome. Last time I ever watch one of those, please pray for me thank u so much

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Go Braves

Go Braves I miss Senator McCain

+8,887
    United States
    Catholic
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    Will certainly pray for you. Go YouTube something pleasant. Get that into your head to focus on instead of the gruesome stuff. Here's one to start you off.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. ☦Marius☦

☦Marius☦ Murican Supporter

+2,040
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    US-Others
    Videos of kittens usually do the trick for me. Do they still do those livestreams on youtube of kitten academy?

Ah found it

pretty cute moment at 23:24:45

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. devin553344

devin553344 I believe in the Resurrection

+2,199
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    LOL, it's not the only time that happened. Watch kids shows, that's what I do!

5. Southernscotty

Southernscotty Well-Known Member Supporter Angels Team

+9,409
    United States
    Baptist
    Celibate
    Praying for you friend. Trust God and Lean not on your own understanding.

6. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+4,155
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
  7. Annalafrenchy7

Annalafrenchy7 Member

+465
    France
    Christian
    Single
    Amen!! Thank you all for ur prayers, it’s still bugging me because my imagination is going crazy putting myself in the persons shoes from the documentary ughhh I pray this stops in Jesus most holy name!! I just feel super scarred and it’s freaking me out. It was a documentary about a girl and her mom, it was horrible. My mama( mom) and I are the closet, I spend everyday with her, I’d do anything for her I just love her to death. This documentary really scarred me by making me imagine if I was my mother and I had the Same problem as the documentary. I know it’s satan trying to scare me because he is the father of all lies and knows how to get each and every one of us and he knows I love my mother more than anyone so he’s trying to make me feel like a terrible daughter. Please pray it stops I know it sounds silly but this is causing me so much distress

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019