Prayers needed :)

TimeIsNotMuch

Sep 23, 2013
✟7,691.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi there! I haven't been here in a while so thought I would get some posts going and see how everyone is doing! I just thought I would post to request a prayer or two. Lately I haven't been to encouraged to do my bible study as I have had so much other study to do. I have completed level 1 so just pray I will continue to study and to turn to my study when I have nothing else to do..

Also pray for the health and well being of my family and that we will continue to know and love Christ and show those around us that they too can be loved by Him!! :amen:

Anything else is entirely up to you my friends!

Hope everyone has been well and safe! :angel:

Feel free to message me as well, I always am down for a talk :) :sorry:

C

christsoccer

Hi there! I haven't been here in a while so thought I would get some posts going and see how everyone is doing! I just thought I would post to request a prayer or two. Lately I haven't been to encouraged to do my bible study as I have had so much other study to do. I have completed level 1 so just pray I will continue to study and to turn to my study when I have nothing else to do..

Also pray for the health and well being of my family and that we will continue to know and love Christ and show those around us that they too can be loved by Him!! :amen:

Anything else is entirely up to you my friends!

Hope everyone has been well and safe! :angel:

Feel free to message me as well, I always am down for a talk :) :sorry:

praying for your request
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums