✟24,718.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Hello Prayer Warriors.

I need urgent prayer and support. I have been very poorly with my depression. I have not been feeling 100% and I am here to ask for prayer and support and encouragement.

At the moment I am taking time out so I would like you to remember me in your prayers.

PM's are welcome anything to bring me out of this horrible pit i am in again.

Thank you for reading.

At the moment I feel hated. But that can be my paranoia.

Caoimhe

Not a regular member
Aug 3, 2008
✟15,369.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Single
Dear Lord Jesus, I thank You for creating this sister of mine. Lord, You know her best and most intimately because You are her sole creator and loving God. Whenever she is feeling down as she had described to us, I pray that You will anoint her with Your hands, lift the burdens from her and surround her with Your holy presence. In every way let her be reminded of how dear and precious she is to You. I pray in Your name, Jesus. Amen.

Reactions: arielette
Upvote 0

Angelbug

Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2007
West Midlands
✟24,718.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I am not the nicest person when I am depressed So Father help me I can no longer carry on like this. Lord I pray that this referral will come to me quickly and that they will do all they can to help me. Lord I thank you for accepting and loving me for who I am not what people want me to be. Lord help me in your name I ask this

Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums