Aug 15, 2005
Alabama
Visit site
✟426.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So in addition to everything else going on in my life, yesterday I got my credit report and found out that my identity has apparently been stolen. In the middle of trying unsuccessfully to deal with that, my brother called me to tell me my other brother is getting a sonogram today because the docs think he might have a tumor :cry:

Please pray for my brother if you can... life is so crazy right now, I just needed to type this out... please pray that it is just a cyst or something. Thank you so much.

Tinkerbell33

Feb 24, 2007
✟34,871.00
Marital Status
Private
So in addition to everything else going on in my life, yesterday I got my credit report and found out that my identity has apparently been stolen. In the middle of trying unsuccessfully to deal with that, my brother called me to tell me my other brother is getting a sonogram today because the docs think he might have a tumor :cry:

Please pray for my brother if you can... life is so crazy right now, I just needed to type this out... please pray that it is just a cyst or something. Thank you so much.
It sounds like you having a bad time, I will be praying for your brother, please tell me the results.

Upvote 0

Gardener101

Nov 26, 2006
Visit site
✟23,034.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private

Praying :crosseo:

As for the identity theft one, perhaps now one of us has had it happen to us others on CF might be more careful about giving out their date of birth, age, sex, location, place of birth etc. here and on places like facebook/myspace.

Someone where I live recently tried to apply for credit cards using what I presume is a stolen identity. It was an eye-opener. :sigh:

I hope we all keep your brother in prayers (it's really powerful) and that you come back and give us an update/praise report.

God bless you.

Upvote 0

deliciousBass

Contributor
Oct 1, 2006
DC Metro
✟27,200.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

I'm sorry to hear about all of this, I will pray for you and your brother.

Upvote 0

HoosierCanuck

Senior Contributor
Feb 4, 2004
midwest US
✟24,192.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
My identity was stolen back in May from my debit card. I have no idea how it happened. I had to file a police report and finally the money was refunded to my bank account. The card was actually a newer one so it totally blindsided me when it happened. I hope and pray that the company you are dealing with works as well with you as my bank did. I'm usually really careful about giving out info. I think the ID thieves have just gotten so good at what they do, sadly.

I pray for a successful resolution to this problem. I also pray for your brother that the exams correctly identify his problem as minor and something that will not cause him problems in the future.

Dear Lord, please be with this dear sister and her family in giving her peace and comfort during this difficult time. I pray for a quick resolution to these issues that have turned her life upside down. Lord you are bigger than any problems in this life. In Jesus' name and in His power I pray. Amen

HC

Upvote 0