Michigan
✟15,068.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
A friend of mine texted asking for prayer. One of her sisters who I think is in her 50's is leaving the US tomorrow to meet a man she only knows online. This guy lives somewhere in Africa, not sure which country though. She's worried about her sister as are most in her family. Please pray for her safety or that she will not go through with it if it's dangerous. Thank you in advance. :prayer: :)

gennypearl

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2004
✟2,118,488.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Wow, I admire your friend's sister for going to Africa despite knowing the guy online. Praying for her safety during the journey and may she be guided by the Lord with her decision. Praying also for comfort and peace to her family and may they not worry so much...

Upvote 0

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I will be praying my heart out for your friend and her sister.
:prayer:
Lord,
please keep this lady's sister SAFE please Lord do not let anything happen to her, PLEASE let your angels surround her and keep ALL EVIL away from her. Also give her sister peace, she has gone through so much Lord as you know.
In Your loving name I pray,
Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
prayer6_zpszntwrt83.jpg

Praying for her
safety!

Upvote 0
C

christsoccer

A friend of mine texted asking for prayer. One of her sisters who I think is in her 50's is leaving the US tomorrow to meet a man she only knows online. This guy lives somewhere in Africa, not sure which country though. She's worried about her sister as are most in her family. Please pray for her safety or that she will not go through with it if it's dangerous. Thank you in advance. :prayer: :)

praying for this
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0