Prayers for the Departed

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
icon2.gif

O Lord, who art ever merciful and bounteous with Thy gifts, look down upon the suffering souls in purgatory. Remember not their offenses and negligences, but be mindful of Thy loving mercy, which is from all eternity. Cleanse them of their sins and fulfill their ardent desires that they may be made worthy to behold Thee face to face in Thy glory. May they soon be united with Thee and hear those blessed words which will call them to their heavenly home:

"Come, blessed of My Father, take possession of the kingdom
prepared for you from the foundation of the world."

Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord,
and let perpetual light shine upon them.

May the souls of the faithful departed,
through the mercy of God, rest in peace.
Amen

Upvote 0

revivedinChrist

Call me Miel
Jul 4, 2003
Mechanicsburg, PA
Visit site
✟8,122.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
For those who perished in the typhoon Frank (Fengshen) in the Philippines especially the passengers of the ill-fated M/V Princess of the Stars:

Eternal rest grant unto them, O Lord,
and let perpetual light shine upon them.

May the souls of the faithful departed,
through the mercy of God, rest in peace.
Amen.

Upvote 0

isabella1

All is in God's hand!
Nov 23, 2007
Home
✟20,118.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Almighty God and Father, I pray for the departed soul of Rev. James Robichaud, an Maine priest who committed suicide.

May you have mercy on his soul father, and grant his soul to be cleansed and purified through purgatory, and then be taken to heaven where he can live in eternal bliss with you.

Father I pray for his family and all the lives that are going to be affected through his death. Give them the graces needed to heal.

I pray this through the most Holy and Sacred name I know, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. May this prayer be covered and sealed in his precious blood. Amen.

Upvote 0

D'Ann

Catholic... Faith, Hope and the greatest is LOVE
Oct 28, 2004
✟72,336.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Almighty God and Father, I pray for the departed soul of Rev. James Robichaud, an Maine priest who committed suicide.

May you have mercy on his soul father, and grant his soul to be cleansed and purified through purgatory, and then be taken to heaven where he can live in eternal bliss with you.

Father I pray for his family and all the lives that are going to be affected through his death. Give them the graces needed to heal.

I pray this through the most Holy and Sacred name I know, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. May this prayer be covered and sealed in his precious blood. Amen.

Amen.

Also prayers for those that knew him. And for the person that came forward with the charges. :crossrc:

:crossrc::crossrc::crossrc:

Upvote 0

RJAZ

under GOD'S wings
Mar 22, 2007
USA-CALIFORNIA
✟8,601.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
:crossrc:
for my grandmother who I miss so dearly.

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her, may she rest in peace. Amen.

:crossrc:

:crossrc:Rest in Peace

For my friend,Merrick. Miss you and wish you all the roads to cycle in heaven.

For my friends infant baby girl-Peyton.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JacktheCatholic

Praise be to Jesus Christ. Now and forever.
Mar 9, 2007
Michigan, USA
Visit site
✟44,388.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A prayer for all the babies killed through abortions today.

May God greet them quickly in Heaven and take away all their pain and sorrow. May God open the eyes to those that support and provide for abortions so they can repent. In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen :crossrc:

Upvote 0

RJAZ

under GOD'S wings
Mar 22, 2007
USA-CALIFORNIA
✟8,601.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
for all I've lost and those mentioned above

Dear Jesus, i pray for you and everyone in heaven, i hope that they are just as happy as i am.

I pray that one day we can all get along and be happy together.

I pray for people that are not as kind that they become closer to you and everyone around them.

I pray for people that have less or nothing that they can still be happy even though they don't have what they need.

Im thankful for what i have and what i willl receive in the future.

I thank you for the people in my life, the things that i have, love that i give and receive, and giving me the chance to love and forgive one another.

I thank you for my health, so i can live to be a better person everyday, i thank you for my legs, so i can walk on your beautiful earth, i thank you for my eyes, so i can see the beautiful things in life, and i thank you for letting me be me.

Please bless those in need and bless thoughs that are suffering, that they can be healed by death or medicine.

You are our leader, our savior. our God. You sacrificed your life for us and asked for nothing in return

Amen

Reactions: Menuet
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Menuet

blessed by being here with you all
Mar 29, 2006
Seattle
✟8,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Help sway the confused heart of my friend"S" who is considering an abortion!

A prayer for all the babies kill
ed through abortions today.

May God greet them quickly in Heaven and take away all their pain and sorrow. May God open the eyes to those that support and provide for abortions so they can repent. In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen :crossrc:

Upvote 0

RJAZ

under GOD'S wings
Mar 22, 2007
USA-CALIFORNIA
✟8,601.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Mom, I miss you,love you and know we'll be with you again.
May you rest in the most beautiful place imaginable. Tears still stain our faces but we let you go and will keep your memory alive ALWAYS. My Mom,the greatest woman I have ever known.
Rest in Peace Mom.

Upvote 0