Prayers for my cynical niece

Hawthorne

CF Singles High Council
Sep 1, 2005
Going to and fro and up and down in the earth.
✟44,826.00
Faith
Marital Status
Private
My niece's difficult twelve years of life (and especially with two very recent deaths in the family) has left her very cynical and jaded. I don't know that she is walking with the Lord at this time and has made some rather sardonic comments about Christians, such as how they evade difficult questions and say God works in mysterious ways. Obviously I have counters and rebuttals to her objections, but she is so hardened that I'm not quite sure how to get in.

Please pray the Lord gives me wisdom on how to reach her with gentleness and meekness and that she would be able to taste and see the Lord is good and the pleasures at His right hand. Also, in your mercy, please pray the Lord would strengthen me to live an upright and righteous life as an example to her.

Also, I am a Christian, but lack the permissions to post this on the Christian prayer wall (please don't ask why).

anetazo

Feb 19, 2023
Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Ephesians chapter 6:4 and proverbs 22:6.
Do the best you can to train up your child. When she reaches age of 18, shes a adult and accountable for her self.

You have my admiration and respect for doing your Christian duties. Were all accountable to Jesus.
The shepherds are first on Jesus list. Judgement starts with house of God.

I tried to convert woman 2 years ago. She is outsider. She lacks faith. She uses church to band aid her insecurities. I'm not judging anyone. She made her decision.
Take care.
Gods Elect.

Upvote 0