Jan 24, 2009
Canada
✟17,269.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone,
I am asking for prayer that Jesus would remove all the deep terror and anguish from my heart, it has been unbearable and destroying my life.I have been terrified that I have been cut off from Jesus according to hebrews ch 6 verses 4-6.This terror all started the day my dad died,and my mom died 4 months later.I am asking that Jesus restore my faith in Him and restore the joy of my salvation.I always had strong faith in Jesus and I always loved Him , just I lived lukewarm and backslidden alot.I am very sorry and have repented deeply.I always loved Jesus and still do ,I never would have believed this could happen to me.Please pray that Jesus will heal my broken heart and wounded spirit and restore my mind and take away all confusion,doubt and unbelief .Jesus Bless You All
annrobert

smuckola

Jan 27, 2009
✟7,629.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Here's a prayer from a web site (google for "spiritual warfare prayers")

===
According to Romans 10:9 I confess with my lips that JESUS is Lord and in my heart I believe that You raised him from the dead. According to Luke 13:3 I repent of my past sins and I admit and confess that I have sinned and I believe that You are faithful and just to cleanse me from all unrighteousness. I call upon You, Lord JESUS to cleanse me from all sin and unrighteousness by Your Blood (1 John 1:7). And as Your word says in Romans 10:13 Everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord will be saved.
===

I have no doubt that you're on the right track. But just fyi, in case you didn't know, I'll say that a person needs to know about the difference between worldly repentance (sorry for getting caught, sorry that your life is messed up) and godly repentance (sorry for what sin does to God and to your relationship with Him).

Read 2 Corinthians 7:8-16 for that.

Then read Romans 8 (heck, read all of Romans please) for encouragement and instructions.

Cut off from spiritual ties from the past. Cut off from sin at its source. Don't let the enemy accuse you falsely and steal your faith. This is a war! We love you!

Reactions: Bellicus
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bartimaeus

Pardoned Rebel!
May 3, 2004
Standing in Grace!
Visit site
✟16,638.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
The Lord has not abandoned you, cast all your cares upon Him, receive His joy His peace His Love, may you walk in the victory of the Lord all the days of your life, in Jesus Name
Amen and hallelujah! :bow:

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:groupray:

Welcome to Christian Forums. It is important to have your life covered in prayer. A foundation for a Christian life...is prayer and having Christians pray for us.

After your Dad passed, your grief was unbearable. You needed prayer backing. Then only four months later, your mother passed away, as you were still grieving your dads death. This double loss and unbearable loss was too much for you to bear on your own.

Jesus is able and He is in the healing and miracle business. Nothing is impossible with God.
Reading His Word and getting close to Him is the requirement. Faith and believing He is a rewarder of those that diligently seek Him, is another.

Our lives will always have difficulties and struggles. We have mountains and valleys. God is with us each moment through them all.
Thank Him for the blessings in your life. For your life itself. For the gift of the wonderful memories you have of your mom and dad. He gave you those precious gifts.

Read the Word. The Living Word of God is active and powerful in pulling down strongholds and is effective in teaching and wisdom.

You musnt think it holds nothing for you...it is Gods love letter to you.

I learned over a year ago about the importance of our spoken words. They carry alot of creative power.

Charles Capps is a Christian who has a website that explains about angels and the power of our words. Our words actually create our futures. It is difficult at first to learn to stop negative words and start speaking life and success into our lives. It is a ping pong game at best. But we must understand that Jesus doesnt want us asking for defeat and evil in our lives. Jesus came that we might have life and have it more abundantly. Jesus wants to put us over the top.

Jesus is King of the Angels. Jesus is ready to heal, strengthen, help and guide you through your gift of salvation. Jesus is ready.

Love ya sis. God bless you!
Gloryseven
:preach:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Joy

May 21, 2004
B'ham
✟1,403,923.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone,
I am asking for prayer that Jesus would remove all the deep terror and anguish from my heart, it has been unbearable and destroying my life.I have been terrified that I have been cut off from Jesus according to hebrews ch 6 verses 4-6.This terror all started the day my dad died,and my mom died 4 months later.I am asking that Jesus restore my faith in Him and restore the joy of my salvation.I always had strong faith in Jesus and I always loved Him , just I lived lukewarm and backslidden alot.I am very sorry and have repented deeply.I always loved Jesus and still do ,I never would have believed this could happen to me.Please pray that Jesus will heal my broken heart and wounded spirit and restore my mind and take away all confusion,doubt and unbelief .Jesus Bless You All
annrobert

Lord Jesus

Please heal annarobert in her mind heart and spirit. Take away doubt confusion and unbelief. She has repented so please assure her of Your forgiveness and as she seeks you restore to her the joy of Your salvation. Amen.

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There is no condemnation to those who are in Christ.

Father God, I ask that You speak Your truth to my sister's heart. Please help her believe Your Word. I ask that You minister to her deepest needs, only You can know what those are. I pray that You give her a deep hunger for Your Word and Your people, growth and comfort come from both. Thank You Lord for pursuing us with Your great love, in Jesus' name, amen.

Upvote 0

Ariel

Servant
Apr 4, 2004
West Texas
✟77,274.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone,
annrobert

Ann, God loves you. He has never left you, and He will never forsake you, Heb. 13:5. You have not cut yourself off from God according to Heb. 6. That is totally untrue.

It sounds like you are grieving, and still working through the shock of losing both your parents. I am so sorry, this must be so hard, but God understands.

You are a daughter of God. You may be without your parents, but you will never be without your Father. He loves you with an everlasting love.

Praying for you--

Father, help your daughter find you again. Help her know how much You love her. She feels so alone, help her know that You will never leave her or forsake her. Help her feel Your love for her. Father, comfort her.

In Jesus' name I pray.

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your parents.. ( hugs )
You were never separated from the love of God, no matter what He promised to always be with you.

Father God, only You know of the sorrow and pain this one has been through. You seen every tear and know her heart. Help her to feel Your presence and let her know that You understand, that You were there with her. Reach down and bring her the inner healing that You know she so desparately needs and take away her fears, her pain, her doubt and her sadness. May she not believe that lie anymore, You would never cut her off from You, You will always be with her. May she always feel You in her heart and know that You will never leave her, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0