• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Prayers for healing bitterness

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Lovedones, May 26, 2020.

1. Lovedones

Lovedones Be blessed!

+6
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I don’t feel alone I feel isolated but by choice. My spirit has become filled with so much bitterness - I hate to be around people or is it just the people I’m around? I can’t quite figure out why I’m so irritable lately. I try to wake up and say “Today is the day the lord has made, so let’s rejoice and be glad in it” but still somehow that darkness seeps in. Today I ask for prayers for patience and healing.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Franki(ncense)

Franki(ncense) Relax! Oluwa's running the show... Supporter

+723
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Private
    I know! It is very difficult sometimes. May The Lord help us, walk according to the spirit and not according to our feelings.

3. Tolworth John

Tolworth John Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,971
    United Kingdom
    Non-Denom
    Married
    In order to love our enemies we are told to pray for there good!

So to get rid of your bitterness, start being grateful by thanking God for all he has done and all the good things he has given you, including all the lovely people around you.
    Start praying for there good.
    Get involved in praying for the persecuted church.

Stop looking at yourself and look out and be a person whose life is one of praise and gratitude to God.

4. Paul4JC

Paul4JC When you give, they gather, they are satisfied

+379
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    We pray you may find patience and healing in Christ. Thank you Lord that you have patience on us all. That we can forgive others through you. People can be difficult, but teach us new ways to deal with them in ways that please you. In Jesus name, Amen.

Romans 15
    3 For even Christ did not please himself but, as it is written: “The insults of those who insult you have fallen on me.”

7 Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God.