✟9,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Hello,
Please pray that I can have the application, conscientiousness, and work ethic to meet the demands of work and school. I don't believe in ADD/ADHD. I do believe that I have a procrastination problem and in particular dealing with delayed gratification. Please ask God to facilitate me the self-discipline and self-control to live a life worthy of His calling.

Best regards,

ct

Greg Merrill

Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟319,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If you are a Calvinist, I can't see why there would be any hope for you, seeing that teaching might tell you that you are predestined to be the way you are.
On the other hand, Father I pray that this one will not just trust that prayer can change things, but that they can take active steps to go against their own nature to procrastinate and to not be satisfied without instant gratification. May they take the role of boss and coach over that nature and tell themselves "Even though I don't feel like I want to do something right now, and would rather do it later, I am going to do it now and get it over with. I am going to give it the priority." "Even though I don't feel gratified with this right now, I am going to take the position (if not the feeling) that I am content with the ways things are right now, and leave the future to God (Philippians 4:11; 1 Timothy 6:6; Job 19:25-26). Amen.

Upvote 0