Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I do not know for sure if the man was being trafficked...but I had enough reason to believe he was under someone else's control that I gave all the information I had to the National Human Trafficking Hotline on an online form. What I had is not enough to build a case, barely enough to identify the potential victim or exploiter. So it's a very long shot to believe anything can come of this.

But I have done everything I can. I submitted a police report to the city, a report to the Trafficking Hotline, and now I submit prayers that justice & peace & all that God wants may flourish on this Earth. It's a long shot to believe anything could be pieced together to any useful degree, but I believe in a God who can still work wonders in the face of great improbability. Please, pray for everyone who is being exploited in any way, for their exploiters, and for all who work to free the exploited & bring them to fullness of life.

Be blessed, my friends...may His blessings be increased in everyone involved.

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟912,931.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Father we pray for deliverance for this man mentioned in the OP from whatever is controlling him. Jesus said He came "to set the captives free" and grant eternal life to those who accept the Gospel. We pray for the deliverance and freedom for the man mentioned above for prayer.

Upvote 0