Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I just want to share and thank everyone for prayers I posted awhile back on the prayer wall. There was a stronghold in my life that I couldn't seem to overcome. I requested prayers for this and as I continued to believe for God to answer the prayers things were starting to happen in my heart and spirit. Not long after, my spirit, body and emotional state became totally bankrupt, and I knelt down on my knees and cried out to Abba, Father, I surrender...I surrender it all, every little thing that I have held onto thinking I could deal with I now let go and give it to you. I admit that I am powerless over my life and situation and that it is you and you alone who can deliver me. I surrender my life and I ask you Jesus to be the Lord of my life not just my savior.( Graciously, the Holy Spirit revealed that although I asked Jesus in my heart and confessed Him as my Saviour, I never surrendered my life completely to allow Him to also be my Lord.).....complete surrender is what has been my stumbling block all along. To completely say to Him, not my will but thy Will Be Done. (I am guilty of getting into jobs and relationships, etc without asking Him and acknowledging Him first, and over and over again the outcome was disastrous.) I always had a little bit of anxiety about praying and asking God for direction and when I would hear Him say go here or go there...i would reason and said that was NOT God because I would never work in that type of job, or move to that city....etc. So in hindsight I realize how many times I missed Him trying to lead me in the right direction. I ignored that "check" in my spirit when it was saying...no, no , no... , or His voice speaking to me instructing me what to do. I can understand why He calls us His children...we are constantly and forever dependent and in need of Him to guide us, teach us, and provide for us our every need.

I can say with confidence that the stronghold left that night and the Jesus moved in.

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟203,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you for your testimony to this. I hope many people see this as an example how to break strongholds as many are bound and do not know how to break free. Our common enemy might not like this too much but all the reason to bring and share it more. Good for you!

Upvote 0

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
  • Winner
Reactions: Heart2Soul
Upvote 0

Heart2Soul

Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Praise The Lord! The angels in heaven rejoice and we rejoice with you!

Let me share this with you, something I heard on my bible CD as I did my daily walk today:

Philippians 3:13-14
13 Brethren, I could not myself yet to have laid hold: but one thing [I do], forgetting the things which are behind, and stretching forward to the things which are before, 14 I press on toward the goal unto the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Press on, Heart2Soul, press on!
Amen! And something I didn't share was God called me years ago to minister (prophetically and especially to minister Love) but I would ask year after year and He would say not yet...skip back to a couple of weeks ago...as I was in prayer God spoke to me and warned me that He would not strive with me much longer...that I must choose to be obedient to do all He commands. I said Lord help me in that I am weak, deliver me and do not cast me away...the other night a personal issue occurred and it was the straw that brought the whole house down, I broke. After I fully surrendered...He spoke to me and said Now, It is time. That which was prophesied to you 33 years ago will be fulfilled quickly. I have held on to that prophesy all these years...at times it was the last ray of hope that I was clinging to. Now this gave me a bit of REALLY, thank you Lord...but I am just content to be here in your presence. I go to sleep,
the very next day, a Pakistan Evangelist sent me a message on my messenger (we were connected on facebook through a mutual friend). She spoke greetings then out of the blue asked me to speak to the Women's Group on Feb 27 via Skype.........skipping to last reply I accepted and prepared a message that night.
Now I don't know about you, but for me I am thinking...wow...that was really fast Lord. When He said Now It is time...He didn't waist any time. I am nervous though. I have never ever spoke a message of faith to a group of people.

Upvote 0

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I am nervous though. I have never ever spoke a message of faith to a group of people.
"But when they hand you over, do not worry about how or what you are to say; for it will be given you in that hour what you are to say." --Matthew 10:19
"Now then go, and I, even I, will be with your mouth, and teach you what you are to say." --Exodus 4:12
"When they bring you before the synagogues and the rulers and the authorities, do not worry about how or what you are to speak in your defense, or what you are to say; for the Holy Spirit will teach you in that very hour what you ought to say." --Luke 12:12
"And when they bring you to trial and deliver you up, do not be anxious beforehand what you are to say; but say whatever is given you in that hour, for it is not you who speak, but the Holy Spirit." --Mark 13:11

You've got nothing to worry about.;)

Upvote 0