JojotheBeloved

Part of the Family
Apr 18, 2014
✟8,622.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I just wanted to take a minute to praise God for what He has been doing, answering my prayers, lately!

I'm getting married soon, and have to do so on a very tight budget. Also, a mentor/youth leader/friend of mine has doubts about my engagement choice. So the financial struggles alone are stressful, but on top of that this person who has been a spiritual mentor in my life previously is not thrilled or even at all agreeing to my choice to be married - which causes me more stress because I miss the good relationship I had with my friend (even though I am convicted that my upcoming marriage is within God's will for my life and my family is giving their blessing and happy for me). So I've been praying about both stresses together for a while.

Well, recently I got good news from the church where I'm making wedding arrangements regarding finances (a whole lot better deal for less cost than I originally thought), I recently also found a way to customize and print free templates for wedding invitations and Save-the-Date cards, and just financially everything seems to be falling into place a lot better than I had hoped. My fiancé, family, and I all feel tremendously blessed! And these remarkable happenings, combined with previous extraordinary happenings as well as still quiet whispers in my heart, all re-affirm me that Christ is with me and my fiancé and that this is within God's will for our lives. I am very happy about that and very blessed. God is faithful always. Now, I'm just needing to remember that He will also be faithful in my relationship with my friend/mentor and his family. Things will work out for the good.

Just wanted to share that.