USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not sure who will read this.. this forum here "Word of Faith" is not like it use to be. I ask here as you know because you know and believe.

Since my son Jacob (Jake) was little had this bump on the top of his head. Still there Doc says nothing to worry about. What comes to mind is "to help his faith". As Peter and John said "that name faith in that name healed this man". Like the dream I had just few years ago all it said was " you do not invoke/speak the name of Jesus enough". Its written these signs shall follow.. its written lay hands on the sick and they shall. So I put my hand on his head told it to go way.. said I am tried of this being here. Hes 33 today lol and things happened he do move back home since like hmm this March? Hes doing great has great paying job.. he had lost one but got a better one.

So since he is under my roof you know I have a right to speak.. to this now gone bump.. cyst. In that name above ever name.. asking you to agree where to shall agree. So we like our brothers Peter and John.. we tell it cyst to go in Jesus name. To you Father alone get all the glory and praise

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I agree in this with my saint.
". In that name above ever name.. asking you to agree where to shall agree. So we like our brothers Peter and John.. we tell it cyst to go in Jesus name. To you Father alone get all the glory and praise"

We believe your Word O Lord. We let the power of your Word, the Spirit in as being faithful to do His Word. By His stripes we were healed. It is true. Your Word will not return to you void Lord. We believe this to be gone.

As a testimony:
The Lord removed a cyst off the left side of my face a couple years ago. It had been growing from a bump for years without any problem... just a nuisance. Then, like on your son, it turned from bump into a cyst and began to fill with fluid, and eventually it began to hurt! After a couple months it had grown to the size of a half dollar and very unsightly and painful. In the middle of the night it broke and completely drained. Now it is just a scar. But it is gone. Not the best testimony but it is gone. I should have believed against it many years ago but never considered it a real problem until it became a cyst. I am a bit chastised for that. Forgive me Lord for not acting on it. This is the Lord's temple.

Romans 6:10-11. The Spirit of God, who raised Jesus from the dead, lives in you.
And just as God raised Christ Jesus from the dead, he will give life to your mortal bodies
by this same Spirit living within you

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Re: WoF section here not what it used to be.
I have thought this way also. But consider the the entire CF site is also affected. I joined in 2002 and for a decade it was a real going thing. I think many believers have gone on to other sites and other platforms. I try to get back to WoF when I can.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Blade
Upvote 0