Prayer support for Starr and Jonathon

sugarlady135

Legend
Sep 4, 2005
Ontario
✟103,796.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hello all, Thanks for praying for Starr and Jonathan. Starr is my best friend in real life, I was at her place yesterday and Belle and Tony were with me. She was so down. Cried all day. She found peace in making pictures to cheer others up.

Now let's us agree in prayer that Starr and Jonthan would not be attack by the Enemy no more, Let's pray for a Hedge of pertection around them.

Starr is on alot of med's, Let's pray that she can get off them soon. They are not good for her to be on them, God can do more for her then med's.

I am so worried for Starr.

I am praying and thanks again to all that are praying for Starr.

Gail

Upvote 0
R

Romanseight2005

Hello all, Thanks for praying for Starr and Jonathan. Starr is my best friend in real life, I was at her place yesterday and Belle and Tony were with me. She was so down. Cried all day. She found peace in making pictures to cheer others up.

Now let's us agree in prayer that Starr and Jonthan would not be attack by the Enemy no more, Let's pray for a Hedge of pertection around them.

Starr is on alot of med's, Let's pray that she can get off them soon. They are not good for her to be on them, God can do more for her then med's.

Gail

Praying in agreement with this.:prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
R

Romanseight2005

yes please pray for Jonathan especially!
he bes having such a tremendous struggle and in his heart he really wants to belong to the Light.

Yes, prayer threads out there for them separately, but it seemed to me that the whole family was getting attacked hard, and I am hoping that the family as a whole gets protection. Otherwise the enemy just keeps moving around from member to member attacking whoever he can. Nice to see you here Moriah, you are being prayed for too.:hug::hug:

Upvote 0

_beloved_

Legend
Feb 25, 2007
✟60,920.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married

Gail

Thank you Gail. I am praying in agreement. She is laying heavy on my heart. Praying for family also.
Starr is a very special. She continues to make up beautiful pictures and verses and writes such edifying posts. Just for us even while she is feeling so very bad.

Reactions: smooze
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
There have been a couple of support threads started for Starr on the friendship thread already, but I wanted to ask the prayer warriors to pray for the whole family. I sense that the enemy is attacking that family relentlessly, and they are God's beloved children. Please join me in praying for this family. Thank you.:)

Christian.gif

Father I pray You enter and meet all needs. This I pray in Jesus Name Father.
Amen

Upvote 0
S

Starr71

Hello All,

This is really hard for me to say openly on here. God has been leading me to say it for over 2 weeks. There is only couple of people on CF that I have been really close too, I confided in and they also feel, it is good to let you all know what to really pray, directly about.

This is what is going on. :groupray:

19 years ago, I was raped and became pregnant had a little boy. I knew the man that raped me. When I had the baby I was homeless. I was illiterate, couldn't read or write. This man/boy we were both young at the time. Offered me to come and stay with his parents when I had the baby, so no one could take the baby from me. I took that offer.
He the man started beating me, and having others in the home yelling at me (his parents and sister). I told them what happened, they took there sons side. Of coarse.
I tried taking my son out of the house at 6 weeks old to get away from this abuse, the police came and said I could leave but not the baby.
I was then force to leave this place, and leave my baby until it went to court.

I got a lawyer and the Lawyer said to me to sign this paper it would give them temporary custody for 6 months, and then we would go back to court and I would get my son. This would give me enough time to get a home suitable for baby and I.
I agreed to that, I signed a paper believing it would only be 6 months, it was a life time.

My son's father committed suicide May 16/1991, So I went back to court again to try to get him back, the courts gave temporary rights for visits until they decided where my son should go.

I got to see my Son and love him for about a year, 1 visit a month for a couple of hours.

Then it went back to Court, And the Grandparents won custody for they said this is the only home this child knew. They had money and I didn't.

Years past when I ran into someone else that lived with these people and was told they paid off my lawyer.

I believe it now.

I was told by the court when he turn 19, I could call him and talk to him.

I waited everyday to talk to him, He turned 19 Jan. 5 this year, It was such a loving feeling in me, I couldn't wait to talk to him, And tell him how much I missed him and loved him so.

So I did, and he didn't feel the same.

He said to me, why would I want to talk to a crack harlot.
I was neither. I never did crack in my life.

I still love him, but I am so hurt. He said he wished I died too, just like his father. He hates me. I love him.
I believe the Grandparents fed him lies about me. And because I was told I was unable to go around there, I believe they told him I abandoned him, but that is not the truth.

Praying God would change his heart, and he would at least go out for dinner with me alone and speak about everything that happened. I would then know he heard my side.
Praying also for him to keep a open mind.

Oh yeah, I did get to see him On Christmas eve to give him presents, and would be put down in front of him. So I did stop doing that. I believe I made a big mistake there. God please forgive me. I love you Lord and I thank you for the time I got to spend with my children you gave me. Help me Father, I am hurting, I praise you Father with all I am.

I tried taking my life over this. And the Dr's put me on high med's very strong. I can't even keep my eyes opened now. Need to go lay back down.

Starr

Upvote 0