Hellerup
✟595.00
Country
Denmark
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for me and my family. We’ve recently moved to another country and it’s a big adjustment for us. Additionally, pray with me for my husband and daughter that they come to know Jesus as well as that I do my part to reflect Jesus in my words and actions. Thank you.

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord, I pray for this spiritually divided family in a new country. I pray that the stress would inspire this woman’s unbelieving husband and daughter to look to You for salvation, for You are our deepest comfort, strength (Psalm 46) and help in trouble.

Help this woman to shine forth as witness to them, that she may live in the new environment. I pray that she would be given wisdom to learn the language and customs of her new country, and that she may be healed from culture shock. I pray that she may be able to find a supportive group of believers in Christ in Denmark, that they may strengthen her faith and encourage her through this difficult transition. Be with her, do give her opportunities to witness, and keep her safe. In Christ’s Name, Amen.

Reactions: Joseph G
Upvote 0