Seoul
✟27,093.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Please pray Jesus Christ would carry out the following for you and us(Jung-won, Ui-seop, Ha-young, Ye-young, Eun-tae, In-sook):

In response to the question of Judas(not Judas Iscariot), marked as "What has happened, Lord, that you are about to reveal yourself to us and not to the world?(John‬ ‭14‬:‭22‬)", Jesus replied, "If someone loves me, he will keep my word; and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.(John 14‬:‭23‬)". In another passage, He defined the dwelling place we should aim for by saying "Abide in My love.‭‭(John‬ 15‬:‭9‬)", and suggested what we should do to dwell in His love by saying "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love.(John‬ ‭15‬:‭10‬)".

1)Lord Jesus, just as you said "Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me, and the one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and reveal myself to him.‭‭(John 14‬:‭21‬)", please allow us all to keep your commandments as you intended during our lifetimes, and thereafter reveal all your predetermined plans to us directly and manifest yourself to us.

2)Lord Jesus, just as you showed us an example by loving us at the cost of your own life and washing the disciples' feet, we genuinely forgive all the debts of those who have sinned against us and blasphemed us.

3)We pray that Jesus Christ, who has the power to forgive sins on earth ‭‭(Mark‬ ‭2‬:‭10‬), will use His power to directly say that all our sins will be forgiven. Just as you said "Which is easier, to say, ‘Your sins are forgiven,’ or to say, ‘Get up, and walk’? ‭(Matthew‬ ‭9‬:‭5‬)‬‬", please call each and every one of us, command our sins to be forgiven and complete and permanent turning back to God so that each of us may truly achieve the real liberation and freedom from all sins and idols as you predicted, and become the true property of the eternal and one true God, serving only Him and living forever.

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟171,060.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Pray for you and your family and Korean