• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

prayer request

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by rocklife, Nov 21, 2014.

1. rocklife

rocklife Senior Veteran

+127
    Christian
    My son just got braces on and they really hurt. Also he is going to have to get a tooth pulled next month and is very unhappy about it all. Please pray for him to get through all these hard things with a good attitude. He is having a hard time. Thank you.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. saved24

saved24 Forgiven Supporter

+2,012
    Canada
    Pentecostal
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    Praying for your son. God bless.

3. kens48884

kens48884 Newbie

+3
    Methodist
    Single
    Merciful Father in heaven, I pray for this young man, unknown to me but not to You. I pray, Loving God, that You would bless this young man with relief from the physical pain he feels. I pray that You would be with him in every way and the he would learn that pain is temporary compared to the benefit he will have when, in time, the braces come off and he sees his smiles without the braces and knows the pain, the inconvenience and the anxiety were worth it. Father, please make this a lesson for this young man that he will come to realize that we sacrifice in the short term for the greater benefit in the long run. I pray You will be with this boy, Lord. In Jesus name I pray. So be it.

4. mourningdove~

mourningdove~ "Trust in the LORD with all your heart" Supporter

+657
    Christian
    Married

Praying for your son ...

5. servant of Merciful Love

servant of Merciful Love Goodbye~God bless Supporter

+8,732
    United States
    Catholic
    Private