Prayer Request

I am in need of prayers about these things below:
1. I am in need of prayers because I have an appointment to discuss possibly haveing Surgery with a Surgeon for my Stomach that moves out of place and to fix my Hiatal Hernia on May 18 because if the Surgeon says that I am going to Die I will not be able to have the surgery
2. I am in need of prayers because I am haveing bvery bad vomiting and throwing up and regurgitation that is VERY BOTHERSOME
3. I am in need of Prayers because I am feeling depressed about several things and I would like to talk to someone in a private email about these things

If you can pray for me please message me. If you can talk to me in Private about the things I am Feeling Depressed about please message me.

Channing

Lakisha20

May 12, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
✟7,612.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Okay i'm only 20 but i will try to help you with the little knowledge i have. For request #1 When you go into the doctor's office or hospital, i don't want you to go in there thinking you are going to die. i want you to walk in there with your head held high. listen to what they are saying and don't panic. i want you to go home and place a hand on your stomach and just begin declairing in the name of Jesus that all is healed. i want you to believe it when you say. My Heavenly Father works wonders.

Request #3 i will gladly try and help you with whatever you are feeling depressed about. just message me

Upvote 0