Godssongbird

Jun 11, 2004
nj
✟138.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Many of you read whats happening in my marriage .. Now to update you
the last couselour we went to see said my husband need anger theraphy
he now said lets go to a new couselour.. So please pray that the truth would be revealed and we both will be willing to make a change and our marriage will be set free in christ.. I Found a new couselour to go to Please pray this is the one that my husband would pour out too

Serving4Christ

Humble Servant
Jan 28, 2003
Colorado Springs
Visit site
✟564.00
Faith
Christian
Godssongbird,

I will surely pray for you and your husband. My wife and I attended counseling, but everytime the truth would be revealed, she would get angry at the counselor and demand a new one.

Until your husband is receptive to the truth and fixing what he needs to fix...the road may/will be hard. It's up to him to want to change his heart. If he's not liking what he's hearing, you may go through several more counselors. Stay strong and give it every last effort. And pray.

Upvote 0

joshua_cheung

Jan 30, 2004
HONG KONG
✟578.00
Faith
Christian
Be brave when your husband is in anger. Talk to him and ask him how to let him know if he is in anger and need to control himself. If he told you that 'My lovely hubby' can remind him he is in anger, you should be brave enough to say these words 'My lovely hubby'.
Prepare your heart to protect your children if he is in anger. So be alert and brave.

God bless you.

Upvote 0

desi

Aug 20, 2003
La Vista
✟4,540.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
joshua_cheung said:
Be brave when your husband is in anger. Talk to him and ask him how to let him know if he is in anger and need to control himself. If he told you that 'My lovely hubby' can remind him he is in anger, you should be brave enough to say these words 'My lovely hubby'.
Prepare your heart to protect your children if he is in anger. So be alert and brave.

God bless you.
Be wise too. Women behaving deferentially to husbands goes a long ways. If you expect so little of him it is no surprise when he gets mad and acts crazy guess what he can get away with. On the other hand if you treat him with respect and expect him to be the family leader he should be by setting the examply, and you are shocked and distressed when he misbehaves... he may not want to disappoint you if he thinks you think highly of him. If he sees you as a nag or as having given up on him, what has he got to lose?

Upvote 0