Heart4Him

I'll still love you, Lord.
Jan 11, 2006
✟31,406.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, everyone...this has been a very sad and difficult week for my family. I feel like we need all the prayers we can get right now.

Without going into too much detail, I'll tell you the basics. If anyone wants to discuss or ask questions in more detail, please feel free to send me a PM.

Part of this is something that happened at service that was extremely difficult (that's all I feel comfortable saying here).

The worst of it, is that a family member was killed in an accident. We just got through the funeral, and I expect things to be pretty trialsome for the next few weeks, with the issues that we are trying to deal with. (again, I don't want to say much here).

I feel so sad for my husband and it seems like we are being hit from all directions right now. I know that a lot of the issues are the devil trying to get us off track. This is going to be a busy weekend for us, and to be truthful, we would love to just stay home with the curtains drawn.:(

I know that the Lord is in control, and I know that He is with us. I feel His presence so near right now. Our church family has been wonderful through this and the Lord is blessing and supplying the need so abundantly.

I guess I just needed to get this out to someone, and know that I can trust the confidentiality of it. We still have to display an example to our congregation through all of this, and how we handle it. Being in ministry can be so hurtful sometimes, and that is the part that's always been hard for me. When I see or hear my husband being mistreated and disrespected, it cuts very deep.

I'm thankful for this place to talk with other pw's and I'm very thankful to anyone who reads this and might whisper a small prayer for us.

Reactions: RoseyK

Maeyken

Senior Veteran
Jul 28, 2004
Hamilton
✟20,300.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Sorry to hear you've had such a rough week. I hope the weekend goes ok for you. I know commitments can feel uncomfortable at times. Is there a day this coming week that you guys can take to just be at home and sort though your own emotions? Praying for you guys! :hug:

Reactions: Heart4Him
Upvote 0

Ms.Garnet

Apr 13, 2005
✟16,516.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Heart 4 Him ! I am sorry I have not been on CF for so long & so I did not see you prayer need until tonight.

I am sorry to hear of the loss of a family member & will pray that the Lord will enable your family to face the coming weeks with strength and the presence of His love.

As for the church situation I will surely be praying for that too. It is very normal to feel so bad/hurt when someone you love has been wronged/hurt. I hope this past week went better for you.

Quote from Our Daily Bread...
"Christian when your way seems darkest,
When your eyes with tears are dim,
Straight to God your Father hastening,
Tell your troubles to Him. ...by anon.
"When we put our cares into God's hands, He puts His peace into our hearts."
THANKS FOR SHARING WITH US SO WE CAN INTERCEDE ON YOUR & YOUR DH'S BEHALF...STAY IN TOUCH WITH US! :groupray:

Reactions: Heart4Him
Upvote 0

Heart4Him

Jan 11, 2006
✟31,406.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you all so much for your prayers and encouragement!
Things are looking up and we had a wonderful service today. God is working in His amazing ways...are you at all surprised?;) :bow:
I hope you all have been doing well, and just want you to know how much I appreciate you ladies.
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Upvote 0

Heart4Him

Jan 11, 2006
✟31,406.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, the devil is still attacking from all sides it seems. My husband had to have emergency surgery and it has been a hard couple of days. There is just a lot going on that I can't go into detail about, but I would very much appreciate your continued prayers for our family and church.
I believe that the Lord has got big plans...

Upvote 0

redeemedNG

May 9, 2007
Texas
✟15,120.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
May God give you strength right now as you go through these trials. The verse that always gives me peace in hard times is Ps. 46:10 "Be Still , and Know that I am God". It helps me to quite my mind and find joy in Him when there is none to be found anywhere else.

Praying for you, God Bless...

Upvote 0

Ms.Garnet

Apr 13, 2005
✟16,516.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father Lord, I ask you to be with Heart and her DH in their hour of need. I pray especially for healing for her DH & a quick recovery from the surgery. Father, I ask you to strengthen Heart in her spirit and body and enable her to do the things set before her now. In all of her coming & going I ask you to give her an extra portion of grace & wisdom to deal with all the situations she & her DH are facing. I ask you to bind Satan & the assults that seem to be coming in every direction and through it all we pray you Lord will be magnified & the people will see you at work in a mighty way ...Praise you Lord for all you do for us ! Amen :groupray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Heart4Him

Jan 11, 2006
✟31,406.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I hope your husband is recovering quickly, and that things are going a little better for you this week.

Thank you! He is recovering quickly and his incision is healing nicely. He will still be restricted for about a month. Thank you all very much for your prayers!:hug:

Upvote 0