Dec 1, 2001
Visit site
✟7,928.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey Guys!
I've got a prayer request that I want to bring up with ya. I know that there's a forum for this, and I'm going to post in there also -- but this room has just become like one big family -- I realized a little while ago that hey, if I'm calling all of my family members to ask for their prayers, I can't leave out my CF family!

My mom is in the hospital right now recovering from an emergency surgery she had at about 3:00 tuesday morning. Turns out that part of her colon ruptured. They had no idea what was causing the pain, and after an X-ray showed an air bubble under the diaphragm, they knew they had to go in for exploratory surgery to figure out what was going on. Well, they found it and patched it. Since she had felt the pain immediately and gone to someone about it, it seems that she was saved from any sort of infection -- Praise the Lord!! :clap:

She's doing much better. She's having to stay in the hospital for 7-10 days. And while she's wiped out right now, I know that she'll be better soon. But she needs to go back in 6 months to have ANOTHER surgery to finish the job.

The request, obviously, is for prayers concerning her health: that God will heal her and bring her home soon. But also for her attitude. I'm starting to get concerned that she's going to get frustrated and angry at the situation. My mother is a strong woman of God, and I know that it won't waver her faith in Him. However, she is also a very active woman, and being in the hospital for a week or two is going to slow her down just a tad! I'm praying for her spirits to be lifted constantly and for her to find some sort of joy in this situation!

Thanks, guys. I feel the prayers already, and I really appreciate it! Y'all are awesome!! :hug: :kiss:

In Him,
Anna

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dalfrath

Feb 16, 2003
Pondicherry, India
Visit site
✟7,717.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Dear Father in heaven, I pray for the mother of Sister Anna. We are thankful to you because her recent surgery went off successful, with encouraging results. Lord, protect her further during spells of hospitalisation as well as further surgery in six months. Fill her heart and mind with hope, patience, hope,fortitude, peace and joy. Help her to seek your presence more earnestly through prayer, praise and Bible meditation. Also bless all those who look after her:doctors, nurses, and her dear ones including Sis Anna.
In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
(2Ch 16:9) For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro
throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in
the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him...

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.(Phi 4:6)
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.(Phi 4:7)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.