West Midlands
✟40,647.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Hi everybody, so today has been a rather sad day for my family. We have found out that my uncle (dads younger brother) has committed suicide and his wife also is in hospital after an overdose. We don't know what the circumstances behind any of this were. We found out that my uncle has been seeing people for years for mental health problems, but none of us had any idea. My aunt was found by my cousin and he thought she had accidentally overdosed on her insulin (being a diabetic). He went upstairs to try and find his dad and he found him hanging, so we believe my aunt also tried to kill herself because of this, though I suspect we may find out more from forensics. The doctors have said that my aunt is probably going to be left brain damaged if she pulls through.

Please pray for the soul of my Uncle, Andy and also prayers for his wife, Val and their children and our wider family. Thank you!

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Snflwrgrl

Oct 29, 2018
Modesto
✟16,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi everybody, so today has been a rather sad day for my family. We have found out that my uncle (dads younger brother) has committed suicide and his wife also is in hospital after an overdose. We don't know what the circumstances behind any of this were. We found out that my uncle has been seeing people for years for mental health problems, but none of us had any idea. My aunt was found by my cousin and he thought she had accidentally overdosed on her insulin (being a diabetic). He went upstairs to try and find his dad and he found him hanging, so we believe my aunt also tried to kill herself because of this, though I suspect we may find out more from forensics. The doctors have said that my aunt is probably going to be left brain damaged if she pulls through.

Please pray for the soul of my Uncle, Andy and also prayers for his wife, Val and their children and our wider family. Thank you!
My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. A dear friend of mine committed suicide last December and I am still trying to make sense of it all. Have you heard of GriefShare? It’s offered nationwide. I went there after my mom passed away and it was very helpful. Maybe it can help you and your family members too. I met other women there who were going through the same emotions I was so I no longer felt so alone and I was given the tools I desperately! needed to start the healing process. I highly encourage you to look for one in your area. Big hug! I’m glad you reached out.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums