YesMe

Aug 18, 2016
Earth
✟29,560.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Do you fast or have you ever tried it? Please, try this if you can, try to fast from food for a day ( 24 hours ) every week, drink only water, and do it for God.Please try and if you try do it knowing that God is going to answer you.It's very important to have this knowing that He is going to help you.I did it many times and every single time it was of a great help to me.At this moment I am trying to start it once again, but I became spiritually week, I barely can fast for a couple of hours but I am sure you can do this for an entire day, you are in a greater need.

This is the best advice I can give you for everything, it works, it's like getting closer to God and He will hear you.

This how I use to talk with God before a fast: "God, I know that if I do this fast, because of your great mercy, You will hear me, You are good and you will not leave me alone, I know that I failed many times, I know that I did things against Your Word, I know that I followed my selfish desires, forgive me, please forgive me, I am just a man, I try to be as you want me to be, I try every day, thank you for listening to me..."

Upvote 0

Angelsent

Apr 3, 2019
Cedar Park
✟8,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Do you fast or have you ever tried it? Please, try this if you can, try to fast from food for a day ( 24 hours ) every week, drink only water, and do it for God.Please try and if you try do it knowing that God is going to answer you.It's very important to have this knowing that He is going to help you.I did it many times and every single time it was of a great help to me.At this moment I am trying to start it once again, but I became spiritually week, I barely can fast for a couple of hours but I am sure you can do this for an entire day, you are in a greater need.

This is the best advice I can give you for everything, it works, it's like getting closer to God and He will hear you.

This how I use to talk with God before a fast: "God, I know that if I do this fast, because of your great mercy, You will hear me, You are good and you will not leave me alone, I know that I failed many times, I know that I did things against Your Word, I know that I followed my selfish desires, forgive me, please forgive me, I am just a man, I try to be as you want me to be, I try every day, thank you for listening to me..."

Upvote 0

Angelsent

Apr 3, 2019
Cedar Park
✟8,813.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
This year in January i fasted for 21 days that was my first time to fast and every beginning of every month fast for 3 days. My life seems like 20 years in wilderness. Asked God if I've done anything to deserve all the struggle to forgive me. Life can be challange when the only help come from god.

Upvote 0

YesMe

Aug 18, 2016
Earth
✟29,560.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This year in January i fasted for 21 days that was my first time to fast and every beginning of every month fast for 3 days. My life seems like 20 years in wilderness. Asked God if I've done anything to deserve all the struggle to forgive me. Life can be challange when the only help come from god.

Maybe God sent me to tell you how you should fast, I don't know, this thought came to me that I should tell you about fasting.When you fast, you do it knowing that God is going to help you? This knowing is the same with the one you feel when you see the difference between doing the right or the wrong thing, you just know that the right thing is the correct choice, you just know, this is that "knowing" that I am talking about it.

You are really a warrior, I never truly fasted for God for more than one day, I tried for several days but after the first day it felt that I was just forcing myself.

In all of our human suffering, there is one good thing, suffering brings us to God, you are closer to God more than I will ever be, you fasted for so long, that shows that you are spiritually strong, please, try my advice, it may be from God, I don't know, it just came to me to tell you about fasting.

One thing to never forget, Christ is with you, I know it for sure.

Upvote 0