United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My beloved brothers & sisters...

I am kind of nervous, tomorrow I am going to take an eye exam. My vision is ok, not bad, but I am concerned to meet Navy standards one day I am willing to join.

I graduated from a flight school overseas and I think I always had this optometrist-phobia, whenever I went for an eye exam I was extremely nervous, I know I wouldn't be this much nervous if I was going under a triple bypass :)

Please pray for me that Lord's peace will be upon me, He will make my eyes see sharp and I will get good results. The test is at 9.00 AM MST/10.00 AM CST/11.00 AM EST...

Thank you and God Bless You...

John

ChristianPilot

If God is your co-pilot, switch seats!
Mar 24, 2002
Middle of Nowhere
Visit site
✟8,220.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Lord, I pray for my brother now. Let him know that you are in control of his life, from the biggest issues that effect his whole life down to the smallest details. Please God be with him as he goes through this test, encourage him in difficult times, fix whatever it may be that ails his body so he can serve you better. Help him to pass this test as it fits your will.
In Jesus' name I pray amen.

Good luck buddy, you've got friends on earth and friends in high places, and they're both praying for you! :)

Upvote 0

HumbleSiPilot77

Senior Contributor
Jan 4, 2003
Arizona
✟12,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hallelujah, PRAISE HIS NAME, LIFT HIM UP MAN LIFT HIM UP...

My exam went so good, even I was surprised. My vision was well beyond I expected. :cool:

Right 20/20 - 2
Left 20/20
Together 20/15

My prescription is low too that I don't need corrective lenses...

OD -0.50 sph
OS -0.25 sph

Thank YOU JESUS THANK YOU, I LIFT YOUR NAME ON HIGH, THANK YOU FOR BEING WITH ME DURING MY EXAM!

HALLELUJAH!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.