✟8,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello all.
So far everything is going ok. But I need prayer for my mental health. Been seeing a therapist and switched my medication (as of last Thursday). I'm praying that this will help with my depression and anxiety. Also please pray for my job and the stress it brings that I can still do it. Also pray for healing for my knee to be healed so I can live pain free and exercise so I can let out some stress. Also pray for my car, right now I have a major repair coming up and pray that it won't be that much since we don't know what it is and also hopefully for this bug infestation to work out with no exterminator.
This is all coming onto in less than a week time and don't want to break down. Thank you all.

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟163,707.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes Lord, we pray for GabeM and thanks for the medication switch, which we pray will be of great benefit. Also this week all these matters came up but we thank you that we can cast them to you. The car repair, the infestation, please let these be quick inexpensive fixes. For the job stress, much grace and strength. for the knee, full healing and repair. In Jesus name, Amen.

1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

• Agree
Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0