Jan 20, 2007
✟7,648.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well, ,my husband left me three months ago for someone else. He doesn't want to work on our marriage and thinks divorce is the only option (he is a Christian too). He is very hateful to me but, despite this I still love him. I believe he is the one God made for me. I want our marriage to last. I have been praying for reconciliation and restoration. For him to repent and turn towards God and that his adulterous relationship would end. I would appreciate anyone who would like to join in agreement with me to save my marriage. I really need a miracle.

satguy2000

Jan 21, 2007
✟15,159.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well, ,my husband left me three months ago for someone else. He doesn't want to work on our marriage and thinks divorce is the only option (he is a Christian too). He is very hateful to me but, despite this I still love him. I believe he is the one God made for me. I want our marriage to last. I have been praying for reconciliation and restoration. For him to repent and turn towards God and that his adulterous relationship would end. I would appreciate anyone who would like to join in agreement with me to save my marriage. I really need a miracle.
You are in my prayers. However, if he continues to make the wrong choices, you personally can not change his mind. Dont let this make you feel like you are a failure. Remember that you are one of God's children. :)

Upvote 0

Ari5

May 2, 2006
East
✟15,686.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Churchgirl -

I am so sorry you are going through this. Satan can be very strong & can make us see things in a very wrong light at times. I will pray for you that your husbands eyes would be open & he will not be deceived by satans lies.
And remember that God can do miracles & he hears your prayers. Also remember that the only person you are responsible for is yourself, not anyone else's actions. Blessings, Ari

Upvote 0

churchgurl

Jan 20, 2007
✟7,648.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks to everyone for your prayers....They are working. On Wednesday we had a really positive converstation that sounded like he was really confused. I don't think he has made his mind up to actually get a divorce. In the past he refused to go to counciling with me, I hope he will change his mind and we can work this out. Keep up the Prayers....Thanks

Upvote 0