✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Originally posted by Harmony
Please pray for my husband and his brother. They had a disagreement a few months ago and have not spoken since.  I know it is weighing more and more on my husbands heart. Please pray that they can forgive each other and settle their differences.

Thank you

Father God, we know that forgiveness is a big issue with You. We thank you God that You forgave each of us when we did not deserve it.

Lord I pray for Your Spirit to move on the heart of each of these men. Let there be no rest until this is settled between them. Lord we thank You that You care enough to speak to their heart to let them know what to do, and to do it quickly.

Thank You God that the relationship will be restored and brought to a better place than before.

In Jesus name,
AMEN

Upvote 0

Jones

Dec 13, 2002
Colorado
Visit site
✟172.00
Faith
Catholic
:pray: Father we thank you for the blood of Jesus Christ that thru him we are forgivin, I pray that you lay down the spirit of forgivness over Harmony's house hold, we rebuke the spirit of unforgivness, anger and wrath I pray that you bring peace back to her house hold.

In Jesus Name

Amen!

Thank You Father!

P.S. I love you and am praying for you and yours GOD BLESS!

:pray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.